Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF DANCE - 6 JAN 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Showcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by yardman yardman wrote:

gd start for 2013.but hear this their been some big talk going around town that everyone cant wait for. promoters meet promoters. av promotions + soundsystem sound off. anita road show sound/ meets motion 54 sound. jason v squidley. that would make headline news you never find a bigger session like that trust me it would be    funny. so what do you all say people is that a gd idear talk up everyboby. and want do you think soundoff and av promotion.

That would be an interesting one.... I'll pay to see that
SURFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SURFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Showcase Showcase wrote:

Originally posted by yardman yardman wrote:

gd start for 2013.but hear this their been some big talk going around town that everyone cant wait for. promoters meet promoters. av promotions + soundsystem sound off. anita road show sound/ meets motion 54 sound. jason v squidley. that would make headline news you never find a bigger session like that trust me it would be    funny. so what do you all say people is that a gd idear talk up everyboby. and want do you think soundoff and av promotion.

That would be an interesting one.... I'll pay to see that

Can i be the referee.........LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789