Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EX MoS Rig Restoration Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Irie Lion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irie Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:25pm
Hi people. A much belated hello to you all. I have rarely been accessing the internet of late due to living without electricity since november, but we are all good and surviving.
After my last test party ended up not happening the project has once again been on the back burner whilst I concentrated the other areas of my life. However a few good people have come on board and a wonderful new contact has kindly financed and organised a test party for me. I shan't bother with all the details now (don't want to jinx anything) but I shall say we will be testing it in Bristol on sunday 27th July (just over a week away.) We have the afternoon to warm it up and try to get all the processing set up and from 7pm onwards we are hosting a private evening, invite only to various people in the trade to come and listen to the rig interdispersed with a few speaches about the rig, its history and the project, and the business I'm trying to promote. Some rather fine Bristol based DJs and acts are coming to play apparently and if it all goes off according to plan should be a very interesting night indeed.
I shall spare the details here as nothing is certain until it has happened, and I don't want to be the cause of an anti climax. Should we pull this off I shall report back on here afterwards with a full story.
Any serious Bristol area heads who would like to spend a sunday evening in our company are welcome to get in touch with me, and if there is the space available are welcome along.
I shall report back soon people, hopefully wearing an oversize smile..
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 6:57am
Nice one, sounds like your in for a good sunday evening. Glad to see the work continuing on this mighty project.
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
Derek Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 9:42am
Best of luck, hope it works out and goes well.  Can't want to hear the reports
Derek
LakeDJ
California
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:04pm
Cant wait to here it, hope the testing goes well. Thumbs Up
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:15pm
Its like field of dreams, man.  Build it and hey will come....
music is the message
jamieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:17pm
Cool! Free entry to Speakerplaners?Clap
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:55pm
Don't let all the delays and setbacks get you down, just treat it as a long term project that is well worth doing. The end result will be a wonderful piece of work.

Best of luck with the demo, I hope it all happens and goes well.

T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:33pm
I wish I was invited?Beer
BASS, how low can you go!
Irie Lion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irie Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 10:25pm

Edited by Irie Lion - 19 July 2014 at 10:34pm
Irie Lion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irie Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 10:36pm
Irie Lion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irie Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 10:46pm
anyone wishing to attend please message me and i will provide a mail address to RSVP, cheers people
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 1:08am
wow fantastic!! wish i lived in the uk to come and hear this!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>