Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

21 inch long throw horn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2016 at 4:55pm
starts with a 180 yes.  nice simple fold.  great results. the initial size allowances for this driver when I hit the design phase was 60x60x24.  with this fold, I got the length I needed in much smaller outside dims.  She's still a big box, but all he pain melts away every time I listen :) 
sn95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sn95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2016 at 7:56pm
Nice looking
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2016 at 1:43pm
got some void 21's if anyone fancies any.

gen0me View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gen0me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2016 at 9:19pm
Just curious. Exit S around 8000.
What is the horn length on simulation? And Net volume?

Have you thought about hybride on same speaker? With similar volume?

Wish to hear both and compare.
brianwichmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianwichmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 10:16pm
Hi do you still have the plans, I would love to get them :D
Gerrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 10:49am
Please upload some details on this beast of a sub. I'd really like to build some (8 eventually) Many Thanks in advance.
gen0me View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gen0me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 4:24pm
I appreciate every like :)) https//www.facebook.com/genomesoundsystems
Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/gen-ome/
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:25am
well they 'ave been on the drink with those specs
Sharlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2019 at 2:20am
Hey so infra  what are the chances of getting the dimensions of these boxes I am willing to try to build a couple. I know this is an older post but  my variety of 18s just are not doing it for me...
Sharlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2019 at 2:23am
Hey Infra, I know this is an older post but  I am interested in building these do you have dimensions on these I am willing to take a shot at seeing what they sound like and weight is no issue. I this is mostly for my personal sick enjoyment. my variety of 18s just are not getting low enough for me.
Tunderdome marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tunderdome marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2020 at 5:51am
Hello there.  I been reading up on a 21”folded horn design and your post keeps coming up.  Have you built this before.  Do you have the plans.  I built 2 crewin Vega earthquakes with 18” drivers.  They sound great but I want that low low low bass that I have heard at festivals before.  Let me know when you can.  

Thanks. 

Cheers

Marty. 
skanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2020 at 1:34pm
I would be super keen to give this build ago whilst I'm stuck at home would you be able to send me the plans somehow? 
Cheers 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>