Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by looee looee wrote:

Quick bump on this one.
Might be worth editing the title to something like:
SOUND CLASH | OPERATION Vs GOVERMENT | 18TH MAY | PRESTON

Yes it's a very good idea if we wasn't aiming to KILL a sound LOL

This is for real roots sound clash heads Thumbs Up If sensitive individuals are easily offended, I wouldn't advise attending Exclamation 

WHY Question  

When you taking out infidels, it's not pretty....................

Respect................... LOL 
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:01pm
I've heard some soundclash hype in my time Gee, but "infidels"?  and "imposters of H.I.M. teachings"?  Really?  You just want to find out who has the heaviest sound in the North, not cleanse the world of evil doers (although I'll support you in that if you decide to switch focus).  I have enjoyed both Operation and Goverment before, and played with both, and I wouldn't call anyone involved here "infidel" or "imposters of H.I.M. teachings".   

I am planning to come to this, but i don't think trash talk like this helps the cause.  Let the music and the sound systems do the talking and then we'll see.

Edited by dan i dubdub - 04 April 2013 at 3:03pm
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:42pm
wantin to kill another sound so bad that he doesnt wana string up again isnt helpin to spread the music and message if theres one less sound out there doing jah works? wantin to stop a sound doin jah works sounds more like an infidel Tongue 
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:57pm
After 18th May 2013, I can assure EVERYONE that Operation will never ever strap up with Goverment ever again, keyboard actions has consciences Ouch

Don't be mistaken with Goverment, we do not want to join any clique Question There is plenty of ginals & infidels among us, it's our duty to expose & eradicate them.................

Remember we are not looking for soundboys friends Thumbs Down, We are looking for true musical roots fans Thumbs Up  

You get mi Question 

Respect........................... LOL 

Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

wantin to kill another sound so bad that he doesnt wana string up again isnt helpin to spread the music and message if theres one less sound out there doing jah works? wantin to stop a sound doin jah works sounds more like an infidel Tongue 

Laughable LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Anytime Ballistic wants to come on CLASH event with Goverment, you are guys are more than welcomed,  go & hide behind Jah works if you want, Jah works for Goverment is CLEAR, eradication to all infidels......

Simples.........................

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:18pm
was helpin ur thread and putting another perspective across. instead of joining the conversation you come back and just say lets clash and say we hidin behind something? we already played together in preston remember?? i didnt think there was any issues with us but if you feel there is then there are ways of dealing with it.

forums are for 'discussions' trying to discuss something.  

Edited by luton_soundman - 04 April 2013 at 4:31pm
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

was helpin ur thread and putting another perspective across. instead of joining the conversation you come back and just say lets clash and say we hidin behind something? we already played together in preston remember?? i didnt think there was any issues with us but if you feel there is then there are ways of dealing with it.

forums are for 'discussions' trying to discuss something.  

Times change & views change, our path for Goverment has not Exclamation  We can defend our set in any city & town, this is what Goverment will be known for, we will not be known for being liked by fellow soundmen when there is blante infindel business going on LOL 

Ginals hide behind big speaker box & heavy weight amplifiers, play 1 & 2 Johnny Clark & bwarl "JAH" LOL, Don't worry there is a machine blessed from Jah to uphold his teachings & scripture to the highest of order, have a guess of that machine name ..........................

Respect....................... Big smile

biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:23pm
that's a lot of badmind for a devoted follower
me so horny, me love you long throw.
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:17am
"Jah Works"????? throw away words... deeds. Check the inscription on the plaques outside door of HIM House, Fairfield.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

if its done right there will be no illusionsEmbarrassed
....look into my eyes!!....look into My eyes!.....1-2-3 you're under........I am the winner .....there is no other winner......<click> you're back in the room.....
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:43am
This will be a clash to remember I think fellas, some of us will not be happy but the silent majority maybe well looking forward to this, I am & many others, we need some sessions like this to inject some excitement in our roots movement, there are too many who is not committed to our movement but has great influence over it!!! Well done to both the systems

Keith
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:16pm
gavin why are you makin reference to speaker boxes and amps? what has that got to do with anything? do you see what we do to help others? do you know the active roles we have in helping to change this system thats pulling us all down? do you know the work we do for the community? do you know what we do for charities? did you know generals mum's a pastor, did you know my nan has been running bible studies since i can remember? 
you want to kill sounds for your own ego fullstop. the simple fact you wine non stop about other sounds boxes, speakers amps shows how u focus your energy on everyone else and not on what youre doing. everyone else seems happy doing what theyre doing. you seem very bitter about every other sound. i cannot see how your mentality will help others. hopefully one day you will prove me wrong. this hopefully will be my last post about this but clearly you have issues so we will talk more when we see eachother.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>