Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:45am
What I think on locking off............... (My personal view) 

A sound machine that has agreed to an event & do not perform to the standard that is required of the event, SHOULD lock off Exclamation

This should be done as a matter of course Thumbs Up 

Respect.................. Big smile

Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
lazyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:32am
Will goverments 21" doubles be making an appearance @ this session

Edited by lazyboy - 24 April 2013 at 9:33am
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by lazyboy lazyboy wrote:

Will goverments 21" doubles be making an appearance @ this session

Nope not using the 21"s................. Why Question  They are not ready, the crew has been really lazy on getting them sorted LOL Also they are @ the back of our lock up,  x14 double 18"s & x6 doubles 15"s is blocking them in.......... LOL

But rest assured on May 18th 2013, the double 18"s will be on the battlefield carryout the KILLING no problem Thumbs Up 

Respect...................... Big smile

Edited by Gee136 - 24 April 2013 at 2:04pm

Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:08pm

Big smile

Edited by Heathrow_B_line - 25 April 2013 at 2:34pm
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:42am
DubClash               DubClash               DubClash

Calling all...................  Roots & Dub music, Calling all Soundsystem, Calling all Clash........ FANs 

Don't allow yourselves to hear 2nd hand news or 3rd hand rumors of this historic DubClash, you deserve MORE than that, don't miss outExclamation  Be sure to attend the session & hear & feel for yourselves the Wrath of Jah, this is a clash, two sounds on the BATTLEFIELD in Preston, one sound "Haffi DEAD!!!!"

Question Question Question  Who will get KILLED Question Question

Will Preston's 2way reflex Weight & Treble Goverment get a BEATING in their home town Embarrassed Cry ?? "wat ah ting" LOL
OR
Will Blackburn's Heavyweight Operation get "BRUCK UPOuch Ouch Ouch 

There will not be another proper DubClash like this again for maybe ten years!! "most dub sound run scared of such clashes"

One thing is for sure people, a sound will get KILLED on MAY 18th, our machine is ready, our materials is ready & you all know our crew is READY to KILL.....................

Come Witness........................ Don't deny yourselves Clap 

Respect...........................  Big smile

Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:51am
Clash fans like me got this session locked @ loaded fella

@ Operation::
Anynews for us the clash fans how you guys will be tackling the session?
Or are you guys keeping stum!! You guys did instigate this clash you can't be playing the humble card now surely!!!
We all know what Goverment's intentions are, just hope you guys are up for the task??

Keith
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:46pm
interesting Keith

If I go back to page 1 of the Heaviest sound in London thread, seems like it was you who sowed the seeds of this clash.  Describing Goverment as the heaviest sound system in the whole of the north was pretty provocative.  All Operation and Goverment have done is react to your comments. 

I don't see that Operation needs to say anything until the 18th May. 

Edited by dan i dubdub - 07 May 2013 at 4:50pm
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:19pm
The man Keith has a point Exclamation 

"Ginal move dat" from Operation & that's why Goverment will deal with them...................

Make sure you "Dan" & your gang help out Operation & further more recruit some people, Why Question We don't want want it to look like a one horse race LOL

Memba it's a clash & we will deal with Operation proper, "mek them" understand nuh ginal move pan Goverment inna de matrix, cause in real life finger click nah help you................

Respect......................... Big smile

dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

Make sure you "Dan" & your gang help out Operation & further more recruit some people,

I keep trying to engage in conversation here but it isn't happening really, just hype business.  I'll just go hang out with my "gang" shall I? 
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by dan i dubdub dan i dubdub wrote:

If I go back to page 1 of the Heaviest sound in London thread, seems like it was you who sowed the seeds of this clash.  Describing Goverment as the heaviest sound system in the whole of the north was pretty provocative.  All Operation and Goverment have done is react to your comments. 

to be fair operation did force the clash by saying operation was a lot heavy than government.

if operation kept quiet there would have been no clash and everything would have remained friendly
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by dan i dubdub dan i dubdub wrote:

interesting Keith

I don't see that Operation needs to say anything until the 18th May. 

Bit arrogant there fella, as in original post from operation, very arrogant !!

I hope operation get beat up, good & proper fella.

Keith
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:35pm
... so you doing all this killing MrGee wiv branded cabs on 18th? cds decks everywhere. lots of flashy lights........ dancehall your sound belong.... thats jus my honest opinion. no dis respect but you use of the word kill is not what you should keep saying..... young people hearing that

i will be stood in front of the scoops. built for the purpose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>