Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by spanners spanners wrote:

... so you doing all this killing MrGee wiv branded cabs on 18th? cds decks everywhere. lots of flashy lights........ dancehall your sound belong.... thats jus my honest opinion. no dis respect but you use of the word kill is not what you should keep saying..... young people hearing that

i will be stood in front of the scoops. built for the purpose.

No problem INFINDEL, just like your bredrin, we ah go KILL you too Exclamation You better help them out LOL 

One thing is for sure, one sound will get kill, gwan guh tink Jah works is wat you & your ginal bredrin dem is keeping up, we WILL show uno Jah Warth Nuke 

Ginals fi dead, mi seh suh.......................

Edited by Gee136 - 08 May 2013 at 9:48am
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

... so you doing all this killing MrGee wiv branded cabs on 18th? cds decks everywhere. lots of flashy lights........ dancehall your sound belong.... thats jus my honest opinion. no dis respect but you use of the word kill is not what you should keep saying..... young people hearing that

No problem INFINDEL, just like your bredrin, we ah go KILL you too Exclamation You better help them out LOL 

One thing is for sure, one sound will get kill, gwan guh tink Jah works is wat you & your ginal bredrin dem is keeping up, we WILL show uno Jah Warth Nuke 

Ginals fi dead, mi seh suh.......................

you should rename yourself 'infidel sound system' spanners

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:31pm
Why heathrow Stern Smile ???? ..... infidel means someone with no faith. neither of you even know me. whats your sound called heathrow? ive heard it.... sounded wicked, gave you lots of positive feedback... i bothered to come see.....  not really a 'sound' as such (correct me if im wrong).... more like dj's having a great time wiv a great rig... big thumbs up.... its all about fun and those hairs on the back of your neck isnt it? ..... met yuh at gp, thought you were cool so why you calling me an infidel? Ouch

Goverment- Infindel is spelt wrong ...... call me what you want. came all the way (4hours) to preston to support you too... came to check it out, meet greet and relax.... thanks MrGee. i dont care for ego...... ive played your sound, didn't test us..... even with your millions of years experience. jus the truth. i dont think you deserve to clash Operation.

if anyone deserves to roll wiv some big boys is Kilowatt, ...... up and coming sound that hasn't been put under pressure by any of the other up n coming sounds. but you know everyone walks out smiling n happy n thats the way it should be.... your forgetting that and your losing friends fast.

im the loser.... spending money on 18th to travel, sleep etc.

oh well least i know where i stand. remember its only a forum. i am a person jus like you.

Jah knows

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:41pm
I was just teasing spanners, I wasn't being serious.  this whole thread is a bit tongue in cheek

spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:48pm
LOL thank you heathrow.... bring me back to reality .....  :D

Tongue in cheeK..... !!!! more like shout out loud :D
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:56pm
We give you permission to bring your machine to Preston on the 18th May 2013 along with Operation "so you help them" & so we can KILL you, now you can't ask fairer than that, can you Spanners Exclamation 

No excuses your machine is better than ours an't it Question 

LOL  LOL
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:08pm
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:08pm
MrGee...... its your soundclash. not mine. :)   ......... thank god LOL sort it out yourself :)

.... if you hadnt locked off at gp.......  

LOL

Biggup
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:11pm

MrGee...... its your soundclash. not mine. :)   ......... thank god LOL sort it out yourself :)

LOL

Biggup

A poultry animal comes to mind fella

Keith
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Herb-i Herb-i wrote:

LOL

Biggup

A poultry animal comes to mind fella

Keith

no need to call government chicken just cos they locked off early!!!
ape3435 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape3435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:17pm

Yow Spanner.....chhhiiiillll man, using the word killing is just a metaphor in the soundclash business. A sound is lifeless so cannot be KILLED. Don't spoil the vibes man, Gee is getting his hype, kinda like Mohammad Ali and them guys, keeps the adrenaline pumping. :-)

Gwaan Gee
mans1000 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mans1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 7:22pm
LOLLOL

"The earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs...but not every mans greed."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>