Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:03pm
Some Battlefield pics here....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.486156334788495.1073741826.128371353900330&type=1&l=3dc7fb3394 

Respect...................... Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
king david View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:06pm
maybe they are just pictures taken at beginning of the dance, but i would have expected much more people for a sound clash!
http://www.warriorcharge.noblogs.org
ddub Lioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddub Lioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 8:37pm
Well done Operation Sound you must be very proud Heart Ying Yang
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:41am

its good to know that a reflex system can hold its ground to a scoop system

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
DubcentralGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DubcentralGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:59am
I've been reading all these threads and I am shocked with some of the language Goverment use to describe themselves and this event!

I'm not going to rise to your nonesense - but here is my replay to how the dance went - and you are right - NO CHEATING - the crowd decides and I think they did don't you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a legendary soundclash between Goverment & Operation Soundsysem on Saturday 18th May 2013 in Preston.

Operation Soundsystem selection of Dubs & Roots was the best music played out of the two sounds. All of Operations exclusive dubs shattered the room with no doubts. The appreciation for Operations dubs and riddims were shown by the crowd, and everyone at the dance surged forward to the control tower when Operation played with enough vibes. The crowd chanted Operation, and danced as true steppa for Operation, the space was empty when Goverment played, and I hear no one chanting Goverments name. Goverment you had a few heads standing united, but no-one else from the crowd present came to join you in the dance in your corner.

Goverment you came with your bad mouth and bad minds towards this Soundclash. Your banter was cheap and poor, you speak of killing every two minutes but your weapons were not loaded with the right bullets. You tried to mash us down with anger and hatred, when you should have used your soundsystem and music – and Goverment you failed to do this. Your music was full of hatred and no real vibes with the riddims, you did not entertain the crowd, you only push them off the dancefloor, your soundsystem was heavy but sounded poor.

Operation Soundsystem will not compromise we are culture defenders; we brought you down Goverment with the heavier music, heavier sound, and stronger crowd. Operation Soundsystem are powerful and stand united as men and women from all corners of the UK.

Operation won the battle of ‘Dub fi Dub’ with their exclusive selections. When OSS played his last selection, the people made a line to show Nick respect and rejoice he is still the North-West Ruler. Goverment you played the last tune in the dance as we had run out of time, do you remember what happened? The people put their coats on and left the room. Your last selection Goverment you said “this was still a war”, but it had already been won!

OPERATION SOUNDSYSEM IS VICTORIOUS 1996 – 2013 NORTH-WEST RULER! WHO FEELS THIS KNOWS THIS!

For all of you who could not attend, this was a legendary event and will not be forgotten. Please watch out for the video to come soon and you can see for yourselves what happened.

Bass & Love each and every time
The african View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:32am
Wow This clash was comming like a charity football match where a non league team is put up against a premiership team & takes a serious beating being out classed in everyway.
I was just wondering how Goverment sound crew must be feeling right now knowing that they got a propper schooling in roots music by a INFIDEL in there own back garden,it must be a very very bitterpill to swallow it just goes to show that it is never  good for one to run up their mouth & go looking for a clash as on the night it was clear to see that their was only one INFIDEL that needed to be ERADICATED & feel Jah WRATH & that was GOVERMENT sound as for their presentation & delivery you can see DEEP DOWN they are not a TRUE ROOTS sound & are more suited to DANCEHALL.yes Goverment played some nice dubs,yes there 12X18s sounded good,yes there mic was clean but there was not much difference bass wise if any to operations 4X18 scoops & 4X18 kicks or whatever you want to call them,now that this clash is ova hopefully GOVERMENT will now become more HUMBELE & find their place in the sound system world which is clearly NOT with the BIG BOYS as OPERATION proved on saturday night,all in all it was a good night & vibe & worth every penny i spent (petrol,food,drink,gate pressure,b&b stay ova night) to witness one of BABYLONS INFIDEL SOUND FALL.
Big up OPERATION for carrying out JAH WORKS. peace
The Real African
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:54am
Oh you was there African, glad you came Clap & glad you know we heavy, we know you don't like we, no problem, but glad you know we heavy LOL  

& come on African, you know I will not be humble LOL you know the rest of the team are, but not me LOL

It was war, not a party LOL

Edited by Gee136 - 21 May 2013 at 8:21am

Axis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:00am
Am I missing something here with the 'Norths Ruler' and 'North West Ruler' ? last time I looked on the map, Manchester was in the North West of UK. I would like to see either of these sounds talk their talk there.
Reggae music inna velvet earthquake style.
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Axis Axis wrote:

Am I missing something here with the 'Norths Ruler' and 'North West Ruler' ? last time I looked on the map, Manchester was in the North West of UK. I would like to see either of these sounds talk their talk there.

We would love to organize a clash with any of the sounds in the North, but you know this business Axis, you put a proposal forward & negotiations breakdown quick, mostly due to money LOL 

We'll still try, but these things are easier said than done...............

Respect................ LOL

Axis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:44am
So a sound can only be the heaviest if they clash a next sound?
Reggae music inna velvet earthquake style.
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:08am
North in the UK? It's all relative I suppose.
music is the message
hifi night View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifi night Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:18am
see it deh run up your mouth and get lick down  you must humble yourself,

EMPTY BARREL MAKE THE MOST NOISE!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>