Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X10, X12, X15 and XM15
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X15 volume and xover

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:21pm

With my bandpass horns I am using big 12" + 2" horns (pretty like MT122 but with single 12") ..

These 15" + 1" cabinets are already instaled in club and bass is enforced with dual 15" bass-reflex cabinets (also designed by myself).. Combination sounds great.

I haven't digital camera jet ..but i will borrow some from friend and take few photos.

Jogge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jogge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Timber_MG Timber_MG wrote:

A crossover schematic for the X15 has been posted (not sure whether this if for the 1" version though), but this board has suffered under a hack and the design is no longer linked from the forum.

Martin

Bit off topic but any chance for the X12 crossover schematic ?

Tried a couple of time to get in touch with proaudioparts by sending them an e-mail.  Got no response so I'm not counting on them to deliver the crossover when it's available.  Guess I'll have to build them myself ... If only I had the schematic.

regards,
Jogge
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12