Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RICE & PEAS CHECK MAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:56am
It was me thst tell choppa fe hold back as fe the rnb dub dem again it was me that tell him fe play dem remember i was concentrating on the woman dem look u see choppa ah warhead selecta but that night me did suggest juggle not war so again me tek de blame.. oneup

Edited by wadup - 03 June 2013 at 10:57am
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:02am
pictures?
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
SE Soundman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:29pm
Right! I just had a PM from someone who didn't want to comment on here because of the politics. He was asking what I have against country sounds? I am sorry if my statements come across in that way but I don't have anything against any sound from anywhere. If anything I was praising them. My concern is why it seems like only the sounds from outside London are stepping up their game and moving with the times ahead of us lot in London. Especially on the dancehall scene.

And I don't mean on a musical level because we all know is London run things on tunes. I was more on about sound systems, boxes amps etc
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:12pm
Me soon come ah road... wait oneup
yardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:55pm
SSE i know your new to the game all you been saying is what you want and what the other sound men them want everybody pay their money to be entertain not just soundmen alone. learn this all kind of people come ah dance that song is by suger minot it dont matter if it a dance /clash etc everyone should be entertain so tell me this cant a sound play pure specials and rock the place. we all have in the past been to a  party /dance you name it and the dj cant entertain us so theres no excuses.a gd group of man and women came there to enjoy a dance yes and they was dance in to a clash special tune but as soon as another sound came in with some funny tune they grab they coat and left.it nothing to do with any promoter you should know that they put four big wicked sounds in there they have to do the rest. once again you dont know me  and i dont know you as i said before greet me when you see me.
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:01pm
Greeting to you all for supporting the session. what a turnout and all those hot gal them in the place wow but nuff big up to the four sets done well av have to hail up the real godfather him self sir lloydie coxsone who came to support the avp and thanks as well to king tubby/love injection/superclick/vibessquard/fatman/etc. many thank to all staff/sercurity. As for pic i did take a few not sure if they came out clear i will check thank again. 
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:23pm
Due to over load of works for av and plus members of the team going on holiday. then it is holiday time so there will not be any soundcheck this month see you all soon. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456