Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RICE & PEAS CHECK MAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 1:17pm

any pictures?

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 3:47pm
Blessed, if ever a session needed a vibes sound this was it. NUFF a we outta back reasoning about this, Killer George seh if mi write something it have to right.. the truth is that the dance never buss. It needed the North London juggling sound to give it that anticipation factor that when it came to their turn to play people danced. The dance emptied early. Big up to qualitex who suggested the 3 3, but by then the dance was in decline. Biggest tunes were played by Gaffer dem. I told Killer to mind dem loose talk on the Mic that they can "tread on some of those roots sounds"..... lol, who tell him to use the word Tread !!!
SE Soundman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:08pm
Yes Ras Elder. I agree no vibes in the dance and as we said outside someone needs to step up the game a little. I think they were all confused whether to clash or just juggle, and by the time Qualitex suggested the 3 for 3 and the vibes started to build the power chipped out. So that just killed it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:13pm
If Gaffer want to or think they can TREAD on any roots sounds he needs to sort the system out first, because Qualitex use 4 mini and embarrass them with 6 21" and 6 18" and you know roots sound is about heavy bass and they don't have that.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:14pm
if there is more then one soundsystem in a hall it is a clash

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:20pm
That's what a few of us were debating about yet the mic man on Foundation kept saying he come to party. When the majority of the crowd came to see a clash.
mooreb View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by SE Soundman SE Soundman wrote:

If Gaffer want to or think they can TREAD on any roots sounds he needs to sort the system out first, because Qualitex use 4 mini and embarrass them with 6 21" and 6 18" and you know roots sound is about heavy bass and they don't have that.

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about, I know what equipment Nasty Love have and they can hold their own against any sound. So unless you know something I don't then stop talking foolishness!
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS
mrmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:28pm
more clash pon SP dan inna de soundcheck dem!qqq
mooreb View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooreb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by mrmck mrmck wrote:

more clash pon SP dan inna de soundcheck dem!qqq

For real but some people talk what they dont know!
P.S. The FX works nice Danny!
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:50pm
Greetings Mooreb
The reasoning was about TUNE not about equipment, Gaffer played an instrumental stepper when that statement was made. I show George dat "self gratification" tunes do not work in the "Roots" as Rastafari like to hear spiritually uplifting music.
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:07pm
Ps. If you know my connections the word TREAD relates to a Mic MC who used to work on Jungle Man sound... BIG hint as to who I am, that's why I laugh. See Ras Tread in action in Bedford 8 June alongside Channel One....

Edited by Ras Elder - 02 June 2013 at 9:08pm
mrmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:30pm
bless mooreb, u making noise in the neighbours head? gonna call u in the wk, need to talk about sum cable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>