Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

186 Horn + MT122 new rig [build pics]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:09pm
  Great build Thumbs Up, Its always nice to see some new cabs coming together, and I know the feeling you get the first time you see all those people dancing to YOUR rig, can't beat it. Big smile
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:55pm
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:03am
very nice job, great to see the little bits not being left out like the chamber bracing....
https://www.elements-audio.com
catalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:58pm
Nice job!Clap
flu_audio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flu_audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:43pm
Fantastic! a good workshop too. CoolClap
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:16pm
Great build...

I have some ideas on Modified 186 Horn..

Might be back on table now. Embarrassed
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
devraja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devraja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:14am
wow! Nicely build. Well! Anybody can provide me a clearcut plan for this! I have to build 20 pairs of folded horns in a month so i dont have time for experiments! Its a do or die situation so please tell me the accurate and reliable plan for this
b grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:32pm
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:40pm
Awesome job, I do like a nice build thread, I have to say given the quality of finish you have got, I agree with every one above, you need to recess your handles, those boxes look mint and you will be gutted when one of their own handles fixings shreds one side out...

GREAT WORK!!!!

Handshake

Edited by shagnasty - 28 August 2013 at 6:40pm
Demo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2013 at 6:14pm
I would like to build Mt112. / 186 horn speaker like this and very new to this any chance help me out with the plan and the wood cut out plan as well
   Thank you.
RealitySound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealitySound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Demo Demo wrote:

I would like to build Mt112. / 186 horn speaker like this and very new to this any chance help me out with the plan and the wood cut out plan as well
   Thank you.

What you are looking for IS on here somewhere, however..... you will have to spend some time searching for it......
When you gonna send me some $$ mate ?
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 6:24pm
Very impressive build + 1 on the recessed handles. i bet that stack sounds epic. been in front of 16 1850 horns stacked up that was brutal.
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12