Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Johnathon James B. Eeles WARNING.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 12:13am
Is anyone offering a reward for this persons where abouts ?
djsam3000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsam3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 5:40pm
Hi guys, I had an email from a guy today looking for me to pay a reward for information. 

I had forgot to post the last update. But here's the story.

Jonathan was granted bail whilst the Police built a case. It was long and extensive, considered various eBay accounts he was using to sell equipment on, along with all the details of the various companies that had been affected. His bail was further extended and I was told the Police were confident in the case they had put together. It then got put to the CPS and they didn't carry it through, therefore he got away with it.

Yes he got away with stealing ££££££ of kit. I'm not just talking about the odd CDJ from us members on here but a lot of equipment including audio and DJ equipment was stolen across London and Essex. He stuck to his story and got off.

I'd like to think that if people knew where he is or what he is up to then they would share that with the community to help everyone. For me, I'm passed it and it's a lesson learnt. Ultimatelyinsurance companies pay out but it would just be nice to not see him walk away "scot free".

Best
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by annon annon wrote:

Is anyone offering a reward for this persons where abouts ?
I take it your Jonathon with just 1 post?
Mykey Wattco
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Nononono Nononono wrote:

Any updates on the case?
....or is you Jonathon?
Mykey Wattco
djsam3000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsam3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 10:10pm
Who knows.

What we do know, is everyone knows everyone in this game. And I'm absolutely certain it will catch up with him at some point.
nlondon29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlondon29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 1:56pm

Edited by nlondon29 - 23 September 2014 at 2:07pm
lickweed View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lickweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 2:21pm
Strange post,edited straightaway,with new member,i wish i could see original post.
Maybe nothing new or important,but just strange
http://www.liquidsound.co.uk/
nlondon29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlondon29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 2:25pm

Edited by nlondon29 - 24 September 2014 at 4:09pm
lickweed View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lickweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 11:38am
still looking
lickweed View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lickweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 4:12pm
Still looking for this guy!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011