FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Locked DB Mark - URGENT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

haha sorry Tony, i know you go out of your way to sort people/things out! To my infantile brain, it amused me thats all!

no hard feelings i hope Beer

Not at all mate, as far as I am concerned you are one of the guys I would trust implicitly.

Just that a few posts from the superman contingent have got to me.

Normal service will be resumed asap :)

Tony

www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:17pm
haha sorry Tony, i know you go out of your way to sort people/things out! To my infantile brain, it amused me thats all!

no hard feelings i hope Beer

''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:17pm
Tony is a good guy, im sure he did his upmost to resolve things
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Tony Wilkes Tony Wilkes wrote:

As it happens I was in a part of Wales without any mobile coverage, but hey-ho

Tony

LOLLOL Welcome to my world, I'm suprised they've got electricity in some of the villages!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:26pm
I suppose I deserve that but it was a bit of a low blow,try getting an answer off anybody else in a similar position within a week.

As soon as I was aware of the problem I did nothing but try to sort it out.

As it happens I was in a part of Wales without any mobile coverage, but hey-ho

Tony
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 9:38pm

Just to let everyone know a password was sent and all is now well. I actually needed a new code from dB-Mark and they got back to me within 15 minutes and it was out of hours for them.

Yep unreliable lot these Chinese

Tony

Originally posted by Stray-Sounds Stray-Sounds wrote:

No answer on that number, been trying all day!

Seems the Chinese are more reliable than the distributor then Embarrassed Tongue

''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:58pm
Just to let everyone know a password was sent and all is now well. I actually needed a new code from dB-Mark and they got back to me within 15 minutes and it was out of hours for them.

Yep unreliable lot these Chinese

Tony
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:10pm
Not that easy to enter it + there is an option to lock the unit down inc. front panel controls, don't forget password or carry a laptop round with you. :)

Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 8:46pm

Just sent an Email to the OP.

There is an unlock code, non of this hold two buttons whilst powering up and allow any numptie to cock up the settings stuff.

Worth remember,ing if these go out on a dry hire make sure they are locked down before they are left unattended, saves anybody messing.

Tony

once the unlock code gets on the internet, any numptie will be able to cock up the settings
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 7:06pm
Just sent an Email to the OP.

There is an unlock code, non of this hold two buttons whilst powering up and allow any numptie to cock up the settings stuff.

Worth remember,ing if these go out on a dry hire make sure they are locked down before they are left unattended, saves anybody messing.

Tony
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 4:37pm
Did this password get put on by somone else or was it a mistake by you ?
Stray-Sounds View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stray-Sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 3:08pm
No answer on that number, been trying all day!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>