Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DUB CUT FURY - SOUND CLASH - Event Date: 02 February 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Heathrow_B_line Heathrow_B_line wrote:

give us all a run down on the sounds lev

To do that, wouldn't do the event justice, IMHO.

Was all about the music, specials, selection skills, vibe, mic banter, hype, audience participation.

And absolutely never expected what happened, still shocked now.. You missed prob best gig in GP. LOL
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:56pm
Bit like a few kids all having good skateboards but just one kid doing a better trick
mrmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:39pm
[QUOTE=oldskool] What drivers are in Ebonys ASS scoops?
Ebony borrowed ASS scoops due to 'technicals'

Edited by mrmck - 04 February 2014 at 2:42pm
mrmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 2:44pm
Got to big up Motion54 for putting on a good event for us who oove and support sound system. Hope to attend many more
WORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:44pm

Wow everyone has an opinion so here is mine....

I would also like to big up Motion 54 and the promotion crew for putting on such an event..

Davids vs Goliaths

Got to the event at about 9.00 and I wish I had a remote control to fast forward to the last 20 min cos the dance was dry up until then.

Soljie was his usual self with his banter, he was entertaining, however it was a pity Qualitex get knockout 2nd round but I must say I have herd them select and sound better in GP.

Hawkeye rinse out babyboom all night, dem did tek this ting very serious and draw nuff old school dub from dem dub basket.

All who think dub clash is a easy ting just ask Motion 54 cos dem did find sey this ting is not easy and it no nice when you get kick out 1st round.dem may surprise us next time... the impossible is possible just look at Ebony...!!

Got to say Ebony you guys worked the ting out..... Big Congrats and I must say money well spent on dubs, even when you had technical you was ready for battle.

David (Ebony) slay Goliath (Hawkeye) who would believe the little sound would beat up the veteran sound..!!

Promoter next time provide some whistle and horns fe bring some vibes ina de dance.

someone mentioned women....well dub cup fury should be a women free zone cos dem can't manage de high heels and look sexy when dub plate a drop.

Ebony dem seh give the little man a chance and you took it...well done.

Entertainment should be a form of Enjoyment
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:17am
was ebony usin the ass rx dc cabs,or the standard rx? and what was the b&c drivers? :)
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:03am
They were Normal RX18's loaded with TBX100's.
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 4:44pm
Just wanna thank Qualitex, Ebony Showcase and Hawkeye Experience for joining Motion54 and making Sunday's first edition of Dub Cut Fury a fully entertaining Evening.

Congratulations to Ebony Showcae for becoming the winner of Dub Cut Fury Feb 2014!!!

A big Thank You to all patrons who came down and made it a full house.

Motion54 by no means are on the level of any of the other 3 sounds in the soundclash business but are always up for a challenge and not afraid of learning new tricks!!!

Lookout for more instalments of Dub Cut Fury real soon.

Masai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

Just wanna thank Qualitex, Ebony Showcase and Hawkeye Experience for joining Motion54 and making Sunday's first edition of Dub Cut Fury a fully entertaining Evening.

Congratulations to Ebony Showcae for becoming the winner of Dub Cut Fury Feb 2014!!!

Motion54 by no means are on the level of any of the other 3 sounds in the soundclash business but are always up for a challenge and not afraid of learning new tricks!!!

Just make sure you don't do it on any of my family's birthdays this time!!LOL I didn't realise until it was too late and too much of a long ting! It was all good still. We can check my diary just in case

Well done for this dance. Hopefully I will make it for the next one.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do a Roots and Culture one in the future? Long time we haven't had one of those in de endz!

Respect and honour!Thumbs Up
Facebook: Masai Judah
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 6:33pm

Maybe 1x per year would keep the vibe, excitement, anticipation. Draw more big players.. Wink
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Masai Masai wrote:

Just make sure you don't do it on any of my family's birthdays this time!!LOL I didn't realise until it was too late and too much of a long ting! It was all good still. We can check my diary just in case

Well done for this dance. Hopefully I will make it for the next one.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do a Roots and Culture one in the future? Long time we haven't had one of those in de endz!

Respect and honour!Thumbs Up

I second that, as I was unable to reach, due to few pre birthdays drinks

https://www.elements-audio.com
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

They were Normal RX18's loaded with TBX100's.

you must be happy tony!  a veteran sound man told me that was some of the best bass he ever heard in gp

Clap
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>