Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A 4way sound system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2007 at 3:14am
Originally posted by SAMIAM SAMIAM wrote:

15" eminece horns

Ites Siamiam, What kind of 15" horns are those?? I'm into building my medium section in those days & am looking for some horn folded stuff...what's the shape of the box? any pics of your system?
http://www.myspace.com/gangunguru
Jahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2007 at 6:45am
same for me, lookin for a 15" horn plan, but dont want them to be larger than the scoops, anyone have plan for this ?
Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2007 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Jahm Jahm wrote:

same for me, lookin for a 15" horn plan, but dont want them to be larger than the scoops, anyone have plan for this ?

Yep, use HD15's. Or the USB horn. Both might great mid bass/kick bins.

SAMIAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:22pm
Greetings
The 15" horn is the Eminence design and in the plans its vented top and bottom (you can leave out one of the vents) this horn and the JBL 4560
(the daddy) are designed for this frequency range, its all about the driver though PD 153ERs. The design is in the  Eminence book and it takes me 2/3 days to build one 3 of these (with the right driver) work well with 4 super scoops

Respects
SAMIAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:51am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12