Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

x1 with 18sound

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terrorhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x1 with 18sound
    Posted: 23 February 2014 at 12:06pm
Hi,

Im reading allot here in the forum about the X1.

i have a few spare 18 sound 18lw1250 8Ohm here and i want to try one in a X1. but is the speaker good for a X1 becouse it has a AES of 1000 watt and PP of 1400 watt.

is there someone that can make a winisd graph cq masurement plan for me? i'm not sure how to calculate / tune it right (im not a pro in building. this is going to be my first project)

Gr.

stanley dj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 8:35pm
hi  im using  18lw1250    and  they  are perfect       parameters  is  very similar   as original drivers      kut  more  power   :D

C-Audiofreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2014 at 8:54am
Do these drivers work as well as the void v18?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2014 at 4:42pm
i never hear void   in  x1   so  i cant  compare   if u not that  far    drive up   to listen  them 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2014 at 4:54pm
Where are you stan?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 8:58am
ireland  co. monaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 10:12am
Bummer I'm in east Anglia England otherwise I'd have come to hear them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 9:03pm
i think is bit  far away  :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 9:29pm
Yes mind you I'm sure I could hear them from here lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 1:20pm
hahahahahha  :D

audiofun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiofun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 3:12pm
Hi There,

I didn't want to open another similar thread, so I ask here:

Could anyone answer if the Faital 18HP1030 would work fine in the X1? I know it isn't the best choice for this cab. But I have two nearly new Faitals and would like to built for them some good boxes to get as much as possible of 35~90Hz. On a paper the Faital looks the same as the 18LW2400. Somebody mentioned here, the x1 is forgiving box, the only issue is how much power driver can take in it. So, could anyone give me some advice please?

Thanks,Tom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 7:01pm
The x1 is a brutally unforgiving box and not many drivers survive in it very long if I were you to mid use the faital pro drivers in a pair of es18 bph to use as kick section above a pair of v18 loaded x1's
 Post Reply Post Reply