Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glitter Systems speakers and consoles Wanted!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glitter Systems speakers and consoles Wanted!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetroPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitter Systems speakers and consoles Wanted!!!
    Posted: 02 March 2014 at 5:54pm
Hi, as a DJ in the 80's I loved my Glitter Systems kit, and whilst googling i notice that this site provides most results as to those who know about, own, and may even have for sale Glitter Systems kit.

If you have any that you would consider selling then please let me know as I will pay handsomely...

Also, let me know if you know or have contacts that my consider selling any Glitter Systems kit.

Thank you all very kindly for your help.

Love this forum, many memories.. Great work!!!

Pete
dobermum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dobermum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 6:20pm
hi, Peter.    Did I reply to you last year about this?   Sorry if I did and didn't get back to you - incredibly traumatic time until recently.......if it wasn't you, then I have a pair of Glitter System speakers I am reluctantly having to part with. they are green glitter, 22"w x 43"h x 13" d.   They are in good used condition for their age and have Goodmans AMD Fane Classic drivers.  Make me a sensible offer?  I am at TW15  near to the M25, M3 amd M4.    Regards  Dave.  
RetroPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetroPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 11:31am
hello Dave,

I think you did reply, and we even spoke, as I recall you had upgraded the drivers, which although valuable to you, it pushed the price of the units (when compared to their original state) beyond what they were worth to me...

I am happy to have the conversation again, if you could simply advise on what you would consider taking for them.

Many thanks for reaching out.

Peter
RetroPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetroPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 8:39pm
Still looking for Glitter Systems speakers..
Please call me Pete 07747792229
GregM View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 10:26pm
Take a look on eBay right now, there's a set of four green glitter speakers for sale - not what you'd all cheap though!
Remember, if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 11:17am
Be seeing you.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 3:47pm

Be seeing you.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 3:50pm

If green is more your thing.......
Be seeing you.
RetroPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetroPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 6:12pm
Hi All,

You will love to know that I am still running my Glitter Systems speakers out to events... this was last weekend (40 years after they were made) being powered by three RCF HPS1500 amps...

nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 7:00pm
Stunning. What's behind the screens?
It's everything, not everythink!
djempire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djempire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2018 at 3:27pm
GLITTER SYSTEMS of CHADWELL HEATH |ESSEX#

Hi Pete,

Just caught up with speaker plans, and read your message there will be more pics on speaker plans very soon!

Congratulations for still DJing with our fantastic products of 40 years!

Regards Rick .....DJ Empire 1967 to 2009
simonharris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2018 at 8:32pm
Jack the Lad, Have-a-go hero, Cheeky Monkey, National Treasure, Global symbol of Courage & Dignity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>