Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you!!!
    Posted: 03 May 2014 at 1:50pm
Just would like to say a big thank you to @lutkeveld, @Infrasound and @bitSmasher for their input on my "power options" query. I now have a functioning rechargeable boombox I can take with me to the skatepark. Many thanks again! Love this site, so many helpful people Smile
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 3:21pm
All I did was mock the engrish - great to know you had success
66DeCo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:18pm
ha LOL. Thank you though, I now can take my beats with me and I am very grateful for your input.
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:47pm
Pictures please LOL
66DeCo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 9:44pm
Will do man, need to have a look into posting pics on here, be the first time I have. Not too pretty but its working, gimme a tick LOL
66DeCo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 10:20pm
Here you go.

The battery is external at the moment. I am going to build it into the case. Please forgive me if the pics don't work, I'm a noob LOL
66DeCo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 10:21pm
And yes, the case did contain an orbital sander :]
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 9:38pm
nice. got some grilles? the speakers wont last long if not. 
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
66DeCo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66DeCo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 2:58pm
not at the mo, Thinking on swapping them out for some others anywho. Theres a guy pretty close to me on freecycle with some old car speakers that are slightly larger with grills, hasn't got back to me yet though
 Post Reply Post Reply