Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM ERUPTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOUNDSYSTEM ERUPTION
    Posted: 13 May 2014 at 6:32pm
BANK HOLIDAY ROOTS ALLDAYER

RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 1:14pm
Thumbs Up
myspace music razor & sly

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 9:11pm
Yes don't forget next week bank holiday Monday.yes these are by far the four top sounds around watch out for the Irish sound all the way from Ireland. I've been getting some gd feed back about them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 10:08pm
News flash av promotion big roots soundcheck this bank holiday Monday. The address has move to the Bradfield club 5-13 commercial way, London se15 6dq.
APSUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APSUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 4:38pm
So what happened?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 11:23pm
Respect To The four sounds for taking part on Monday.i have never felt so much power in my life I don't think you will feel w line like this any were.i had to sweep up a couples of broken bottles that either goverment/governor/ or the Irish sound lick of a table. Don't even mention touch above triping the fuse twice If the building has any rats or cockroaches they don't need to call any pest control any more. Thanks to all that came and support the original soundcheck Av promotion rice and peas big up all Av lady's staff and people that came.bless up to Arthur vibration studio the boss for the rice+peas soundcheck for his encouragement also to all the real top man dem. Hawkeye/superclick/ vibe squad/links uk/etc.and more importantly the god father him self the great Lloydie coxson and aba-shanti for keep on coming to rice+peas and support.
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 5:18am
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Quick clip showing systems layout.

Yes Squidly, I greeted you outside.

That venue would be great for regular RnP Events..

Bless..
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:42am
Give thank levy for the little clip of the last ten min of the soundcheck. Bless
RZR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RZR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 11:25am
Thanks To All Those Who Came To The Session It Was a Pleasure Give Thanks .... We Are available for bookings for all occassions Raspect Clap
myspace music razor & sly

Razor & Sly on FaceBook
wiz247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 9:53pm
It was a good little turnout, more people than I expected considering there was a last minute change of venue...
Goverment Bassline was insane!! The floor and my innards were vibratiing so much I was missing my skank step beat, but those Hz were clean and hitting. They were all round best in the arena for selection, sonically and vibes. They just needed more clarity on their mic section. Thumbs up!!
Community, bless up the Irish crew. They had a nice balanced sound, mids were clear, bass heavy enough. They played some good selections. I think they needed a good mic man that can add more hype and vibes around their set...I could definitely listen to them again.
Governer turbo, were heavy like lead,however I wasn't too keen on their selection and the tune them went on for too long, the mic man went on and on to a point of irritation. In a nutshell they just seem to run out of steam for me.
Touch Above was just rattling the place down imo. I've heard them play before, but there is something just not "hitting it"with me. I was glad when the fuse tripped because they were beginning to drag on as time was getting closer to the end. But I do have a hunch that they have more to give in the future.
Large up the promoter for keeping the soundsystem culture in a dancehall alive, and all the above soundman dem for bringing out their machines for the people to hear...

APSUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APSUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 9:55am
So did Government run the session?
pullup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pullup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by wiz247 wiz247 wrote:

It was a good little turnout, more people than I expected considering there was a last minute change of venue...
Goverment Bassline was insane!! The floor and my innards were vibratiing so much I was missing my skank step beat, but those Hz were clean and hitting. They were all round best in the arena for selection, sonically and vibes. They just needed more clarity on their mic section. Thumbs up!!
Community, bless up the Irish crew. They had a nice balanced sound, mids were clear, bass heavy enough. They played some good selections. I think they needed a good mic man that can add more hype and vibes around their set...I could definitely listen to them again.
Governer turbo, were heavy like lead,however I wasn't too keen on their selection and the tune them went on for too long, the mic man went on and on to a point of irritation. In a nutshell they just seem to run out of steam for me.
Touch Above was just rattling the place down imo. I've heard them play before, but there is something just not "hitting it"with me. I was glad when the fuse tripped because they were beginning to drag on as time was getting closer to the end. But I do have a hunch that they have more to give in the future.
Large up the promoter for keeping the soundsystem culture in a dancehall alive, and all the above soundman dem for bringing out their machines for the people to hear...

+1

& may i just add a note, considering where community sound come from, they impressed me & quite a few people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>