Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > MT122
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MT121..first one down,1 more to go(with pictures)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MT121..first one down,1 more to go(with pictures)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MT121..first one down,1 more to go(with pictures)
    Posted: 21 September 2015 at 11:25am
Hy. The entire MT121 is kinda beaming a lot,not much dispersion.I used them 2 times outside with 2 MT121 side by side and by ear i must been had along 90 degrre horizontal dispersion.I am not an PA geek but for me sounded pretty well.
Measure twice...cut once.
keilamym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keilamym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 5:38am
how do you like the B&C horn dispersion?
Audio_Stash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 1:13pm
I made a router table too, so glad I did its very useful and speeds work up a bit.

for mine I used an old router that was kicking around and designed it around the scrap wood I had floating about.
I will upload pics if I get chance.
Audio_Stash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 1:09pm
Great job. I work direct from a sketchup model too, instead of paper plans.

its much easier isn't it... Helps you deal with and understand decimal angles and measurements more.

again, good job man
DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 1:01pm
Hy Ken.I really dont know because i had a lot of sheets home and never counted to see how much i used for any of them.I made HD15 in the same time so used a lot of wood.I did not make any cut list,i had the project open in sketchup and cut a panel on by one.
Ken 17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken 17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 10:31am
how many sheets of plywood did it take for building 2 cabs and do you have a cutting list? Thanks
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:35am
good work Thumbs Up
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:02am
Hey ! Been 3 weeks now i have finished the second MT121,but due to work did not had the time to post the pictures.I know everyone likes some building pictures so here they are .
same working table...

dont mind the barbecue....

the vacuum cleaner in the background used to draw the sawdust from the tablesaw.

Now i am building 2 more HD15 with 3 flare section.More pictures to come soon.As i work more i get more experience using the table saw and router,and i have in plan to make a router table for my router.
DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 11:23am
2 photos as requested :)

DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 9:00am
This is the Sketchup i did to build the table.If anyone need the file please let me now and will upload it.
DanielIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by bitSmasher bitSmasher wrote:

Good table, is it sacrificial? I made similar with intention of running the saw through it, makes cutting so much easier

I did this table with exactly this intention,to be able to cut and bore from above it,but a Festool is WAY too much expensive for my budget.so instead i brought the table saw for 100 quid new and modified it a bit,made a jig at 90 degree and i can cut all mitres and angles with it.The downside is that i have to measure every piece bit by bit as i cut,i need to make some markers on the table(i think i saw the 1 meter out of paper from Ikea to glue on the table so will have to get one).
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 4:43am
Good table, is it sacrificial? I made similar with intention of running the saw through it, makes cutting so much easier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>