Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

inuke 6000 dsp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

right guys it on its first outin tonite a halloween party hope it dont end up firework nite early !!LOLLOL

well it didnt and will be out again this halloween LOL a lot of negative comments at first this amp been out nuff nuff times and on dancehall duty still goin strong so cant be a bad thing Big smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 10:08pm
well its gettin close to the 3 year warranty expiry been out nuff nuff times since i first had it was doin a wedding last nite in listed buildin was hot like peppa in there ran cool all nite Thumbs Up deffo worth every cent probably get a new one and keep this as the backup !!  LOL
Jo bg View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 5:31pm
hi just another positive comment.
i have been using berry nu4-6000 (4 channels, two bridged should be same as a  nu 6000) to power subs at 4 ohm bridge (th18 bec 18sw115 - 4 ohm loaded), kicks and mids up to 1khz.
no problems so far, Always runs cold, volume cuts on start and stop to protect speakers.
We did an outside event on a hot italian day  from 13.00 to 24.00 , running the subs just under limiter (some flickering) for eleven hours straight and it kept blowing cool air.
notice though that for better use of power supplies i Always spread the subwoofers through the amplifiers, having one sub on two channels in bridge and leaving the other two channel on lessrequesting tasks (mids, highs, monitors).
using it with subs on both channels would be more taxing and the amp would limit sooner.

i find it a little harsh on the highs, in subjective comparison on full range speakers with a (20kg - almost 4 berrys!) class a/b labgruppen i need to eq the berry while the lab sound lush and less fatiguing with no eq.
so now i use the lab on comps and berrys under 1khz and many educated people like the sound, someone even said "can't believe how clean and controlled it was seeing behringer amps"

what to dislike... they are the ugliest plastic thing in audio, and while they work i'm not so confident in their reliability, but at that price with thomann 3 years warranty it was worthy for me.

now i am looking at upgrading also mids and kicks to better amps, maybe for a little sonic improvement but mostly for road stress resistance, reliability and... for the looks and name recognition Smile

thinking about crest pro 7200 and 8200 to keep it light without going class d, would like some lab fp but that would cost me more.

jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

right guys it on its first outin tonite a halloween party hope it dont end up firework nite early !!LOLLOL

it was out last week at halloween party dun one every year since 2014  5 years and still goin strong been out 100's times  !!!Big smile
sushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2019 at 6:48pm
Hi there, just to give another positive comment..
I've been using 2 nu6000dsp in the last 4-5 years, bought them second-hand and used them to run all sort of 8ohm speakers, single and parallel connected (4ohm). Never had a problem, never overheated, never blown a speaker. I currently use them for 2 RCF esw1018, which are soon to become 4, 2 hd15 bass bins, and a pair of midtops.. yeah, it's not the best for the high frequencies, but not bad at all on the mids.. i'm probably gonna get a better amp for the tops and keep the inukes for subs and basses.
However.. Best amp for the budget! surely not 1500w 8ohm, let's say 1000w: still worth the price!
I would sell it only to buy the NX6000, whitch is basically the same amp
tomrotten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomrotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2019 at 7:16am
We've used inukes in multiple set ups and have been pleasantly surprised with them.

Have used them to run 4 1850s of mains power and have worked flawlessly, only issue we've found with them is when they are powering our sub section off a generator it doesnt quite have the same impact. However using it off a generator to power 2 USBs was fine :)

Decent budget amp for small ish gigs !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567