Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Po rn Horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Fibre Glass 12" Mid Horn Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 5:44pm
I don't know of any fibre glass horn sellers who have published plots for their horns, with a range of drivers, or specific drivers.

There was a dude on here while ago, who was selling mid horns "similar" to Turbo 12s, don't know where he's gone.

Is pretty simple really, if the 12" Fibre Glass horns are too expensive, people will buy traditional cabs, or get Turbo/FK1/EAW copies.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 5:58pm
I don't think you understand what we are trying to say. Lets say I did want proper money, like I'm a brand seller. I would now want 11,000 per piece. At my price I'm covering labour and materials, not even rent included. Guys that are breaking the law by copying, are earning the same. Please respect us as designer/builders. We are already giving great deals.

Edited by KidCreole - 25 November 2014 at 5:59pm
Mykey Wattco
bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 5:59pm
No polar plots of axis, thats true and a shame, graph on axis is available, dedicated drivers aswell but wait, these are too expensive for you arent they? Please stick to truth and honesty!

You mean the russian guy promoting his copies of almost anything few years back? :)
Excellent skills, questionable ethics, not able to export, have asked him in russian previously...

If these horns are too expensive for you or your customers - yes, get over it and get happy with what you can achieve within budget, stealing a next mans work by blatantly copying it still remains very questionable imo.
Specially in the so called roots scene who should know better than that ;)
(which is what upsets me the most tbh)

KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:01pm
He was copying Outline. And we all know how they sound😉

Edited by KidCreole - 25 November 2014 at 6:26pm
Mykey Wattco
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:03pm
mykey what drivers do you advise for the sp12?
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Tweeter_Box View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by bass*en*mass bass*en*mass wrote:

Thumbs Up

yeah sure tweet.. ;)

Ur havin a laugh if u think im doin ur homework for u, jus coz ur knowledge only extends to limmer aint my problem!
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by KidCreole KidCreole wrote:

I don't think you understand what we are trying to say. Lets say I did want proper money, like I'm a brand seller. I would now want 11,000 per piece. At my price I'm covering labour and materials, not even rent included. Guys that are breaking the law by copying, are earning the same. Please respect us as designer/builders. We are already giving great deals.

Totally understand where your comin from Mykey, i assumed they were pretty cheap to make coz of wat ive seen em sell at, maybe try communicate a lil better in future, keep up the good work
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:34pm
ok mikey, im still interested, pn me or send email with a rough price guess on the MH122 please.

KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Tweeter_Box Tweeter_Box wrote:

OK, time to sort out the men from the boyz

what would you expect to pay for such an item?

id be offering approx 150-200 per mould (depending on specs and compatibilty), this wouldnt be a one of order but more of a trade price for the 2way mid/tops that i regularly build and sell

BUT from what i can see, it doesn't seem like you want to sell any Confused or just not interested & alot of negativity, I've no idea what the cost would be to make them so feel free to enlighten me, but my offer is based on whats available that look similar here in the UK, Europe and USA
You don't have any morel's. Cnc cut from current designs is illegal. Same goes to anyone that buys your clones. Did you actually think I would have actually sold to you? You're having a bubble bath. Don't give up your day job. Stacking shelves by night and cloning current designs by day. Illegal is what that is

Edited by KidCreole - 25 November 2014 at 6:48pm
Mykey Wattco
bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 7:08pm
tweet, you too funny..
You really think i am interested in your el cheapo copycat business and even consider "doing my homework" searching for suppliers of cheap tat?

I was just asking, same way i asked Lev, if you chat about other products beeing soo much superior and cheaper - go on, tell us what product it is you are doing your apple/banana comparisons with ;)
If you cant provide any further information, why start with all this chat at all?
Doesnt help anyone except maybe your ego?!

Full stop and back on track now :)

Ben, Mikey, others, please show off your work with some specs and recommended drivers to stop the same questions comming up again and again?

Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by Tweeter_Box Tweeter_Box wrote:

OK, time to sort out the men from the boyz

what would you expect to pay for such an item?

id be offering approx 150-200 per mould (depending on specs and compatibilty), this wouldnt be a one of order but more of a trade price for the 2way mid/tops that i regularly build and sell

BUT from what i can see, it doesn't seem like you want to sell any Confused or just not interested & alot of negativity, I've no idea what the cost would be to make them so feel free to enlighten me, but my offer is based on whats available that look similar here in the UK, Europe and USA

You don't have any morel's. Cnc cut from current designs is illegal. Same goes to anyone that buys your clones. Did you actually think I would have actually sold to you? You're having a bubble bath. Don't give up your day job. Stacking shelves by night and cloning current designs by day. Illegal is what that is

Which designs is that then? please enlighten us

From the sounds of it ur not selling to anyone, n im not surprised with ur negative attitude
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by bass*en*mass bass*en*mass wrote:

Ben, Mikey, others, please show off your work with some specs and recommended drivers to stop the same questions comming up again and again?

maybe prices aswell Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>