Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

21'' HOG SCOOP desing help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhon DKJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by valve head777 valve head777 wrote:

Originally posted by Jhon DKJ Jhon DKJ wrote:

Originally posted by valve head777 valve head777 wrote:

I still think the evolution of bass cabs for reggae sounds has alot to do with how it feels standing next to the stack. The phase dip makes for a pleasant feeling in your chest while not giving a nose bleed. Pa systems are stood infront of often facing the speaker.
amigo me puede ayudar en lo q busco

really sorry, my schooling was crap interms of Oklanguages. Can someone be kind enough to interpret?
Friend what I look for is plans of cabins of 6orden to be able to manufacture my 21 "speaker q I have plans porq is not commercial cabins of 21"
SouthwestCNC View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 4:54pm
The hype is, they are easy to make big bins (unless you overbrace and go all out) that quite a few people own for that reason the hype is created, no other. O and there's a similarly cheap and easy bin the es18 to go with it. Perfect for ebay.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 5:12pm
Lol same with any scoop. Just build a eminence wardrobe scoop and wipe the floor with most the designs out there!
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 12:45am
Sticking an 18" driver in the center of a 8ft sewer pipe will outdo a hog but I really shouldn't be splitting hairs, I sell them on ebay lol
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 8:08am
LOL
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 5:12pm
SouthwestCNC pure disrespect there first and foremost to the designer of the HOG which gave the plans on which you are making money now for free. Dont know if you are trolling but you sound like an absolute dikhead.
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 5:52pm
Not Trolling mate, and not really a bose acoustic cannon does wipe the floor with a hog. Its no secret.

Edited by SouthwestCNC - 18 November 2016 at 5:58pm
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 6:02pm
I may seem like a hog fanboy and a bit biased here coz i own 6 of them,but everything said here is far from correct from my experience.
The throw part is what gets on my nerves the most.
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 6:19pm

LOL
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 7:24pm
Have heard good things about Elektrical...

I'll get my coat
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 8:11pm
As a white guy I feel the need to build 6 hogs and play exclusively UB40.

(I bloody hate UB40)
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 8:25pm
Hogs are good if everything you have used before it was bad. Yep went and heard electrical. Saw how many boxes they had and the sound and spl was a joke(in a bad way) before i heard electrical i used to see all their sp posts with loads of hogs in tiny venues-duh course your gona get gd ratings lol. Places we ruin with 4scoop they took 6-8. Remember the crew here from sp fuzzy, they brought 4 51 loaded to little black swan on 32a and was no where near the pressure of when we went there with 4 'other' scoops. I think these diy guys compare free plan boxes. Compare a hog with a 50 to a super scoop 50 loaded and a hog will sound better. Compare it to a sb 50 loaded and you will be chopping up the scoop for firewood! 😂😂😃 heard another crew from sp a roots one and they were laughable too with hogs. We then did private testing with them ourselves and wernt saying nothing.

Edited by luton_soundman - 18 November 2016 at 8:27pm
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>