Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the first time i post my new projects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 36>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 10:20am
Lovely pics 
thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 11:05am
thx guy   im mistake about distance. i see the map my province to mae hong son more than 500 km. and from my province to nan province more than 200 km. these 2 provinces the high way always have on the mountain. but the gigh ways can ride very fast. some pics in nan province guys  these pics a friend took  i didnt meet him very long timeSmile

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 11:20am
the finished pics 21 tha w bin guys. it seems from my old version.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 11:58am
 a good one video in the night.   the night of 660 years buddha statue celebration  in my town.  many fireworks in the sky.   my younger friend let drone flied over the place.  its near the wat yai temple.    remember to the buddha  as the same as remember to great awareness.     i dont sure people on here had ever practiced meditation?    if not u can practice awareness.  its very easy while u can open your eyes while doing.    strong awareness that will make concentration come to.   in the past i had ever practiced vipassana.   i practiced until the super natural came to.   something tried to change.   i stopped to do because this was  the way of no rebirth.   Oh the way of buddha . my eyes tried to see people who rebirth in their place.   i have no doubt about buddha again.   friends i dont suggest to practice vipassana.    its not normal.   its difficult to do.    if not ready please dont do.  meditation or awareness practice they are great enough on the way of buddhism.       meditation or awareness are the way of happiness if u can doSmile  if u problem about practice u can ask to me.  i often do it every free time.

Edited by thawach - 03 November 2018 at 12:27pm
thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 12:00pm
i did update 3-4 month ago.   start today with someone are beautiful.  

her name is jessie ward. she is en lady but she moved to thailand when she was 7 years old.  now she is a model in thailand.  this video she sang in thai singing contest.

and again her name is bella  she is en-thai lady.  she is star on tv series in thailand.   this video when she went to combodia.  lot of fan in combodia love her a lot.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 12:27pm
friends the last i posted about mae hong son province.  this province u can find a canada monk.   he went to thailand when he was afs student.    and he went to thailand again because he loved thai people in a village.  when he was a monk  he moved to mae hong son.  i know mae hong son have a lot tai people.

this video about mae hong son province  en subtitle.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 12:50pm
friends some pics in loykratong day that i could not come because i was sick. these pics in my province.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 1:15pm
these pics took near nan river. about 3 km long in loykratong day. u can see floating restaurant in nan river. 

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 3:20pm
friends i didnt post 4 very long time. so i bring lot of pics that i took to post on here.   these pics i took near nan river in the evening.  u can see thai massage on the street near nan river.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 5:06pm
these pics i came back to the temple again. i wanted some pics for friends

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 5:44pm
these pics i took a week ago.  china light festival in my town.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 5:54pm
friends 13-15 next month songkran festival  i dont sure that i can go to take the photo.  songkran day will play in many countries.  in india(assam and arunachal)  @chittagong bangladesh and myanmar,lao,china(yunan)

http://borapansurytimes.blogspot.com/2015/04/boishabi-bizu-celebrations-in-chittagong-hill-tracts-bangladesh.html

Edited by thawach - 15 March 2019 at 6:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 36>