Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X1 Data and graphs with diferent drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massisoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2009 at 3:39pm
I have the same questin,nobody had try with RCF L18P300
Italian Sound
jahseriah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahseriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:09pm
can someone please compute a simulation of the Celestion ftr18-4080fd driver please

Zollax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zollax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by wafflesomd wafflesomd wrote:

Turns out we were running it at about 25%.  I applied some coats of some speaker protector and that strengthened the cone considerably.   It takes 700w constant now.  More resistance = higher power handling.

Where can i buy this cone strengthener?
Lincoln1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincoln1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 9:31pm
I see someone is asking about the RCF L18P300 compatibility. Well I want to rebuild my 6th order cabs and would be interested in the X1.
My drivers are all RCF  L18P200N. If you can do this you'll have a friend for life.
wafflesomd View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wafflesomd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Zollax Zollax wrote:

Originally posted by wafflesomd wafflesomd wrote:

Turns out we were running it at about 25%.  I applied some coats of some speaker protector and that strengthened the cone considerably.   It takes 700w constant now.  More resistance = higher power handling.

Where can i buy this cone strengthener?

It's just mod podge.  You can paint it on to the cone.  It will add more weight to cone and make it stiffer.
Rotorbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotorbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 3:23am
TechnoChef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechnoChef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Mircea Bartic Mircea Bartic wrote:

Drivers tested, and found not to be usable in this design, even with alterations to the ports are:

P-audio C18-600LF
P-audio P-18N

is looks like there are some really cheap driver that can perform in this enclosure

remember, DO NOT OVERDRIVE these speakers, especially the cheaper ones because the X1 is a very brutal bandpass with uneven loading of the cone and severe unloading outside the operating range.

if you need other cones simulated in this designs , just ask

hope this helps

Any chance of a sim for a Beyma 18 G550 in an X1 cab?

I think I'm in love with your mum.
Saul View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:28pm
has anyone got any of the group delay graphs for any drivers in this box? 
jerronimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerronimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 6:26pm
Would like to see a sim of the RCF LF18N401 I'm running them in a BR cabinet atm but would like to know if they are also suitable for the X1
k2musicman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k2musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 9:46pm
How about Turbomax plots?
Sequence Empire:::.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequence Empire:::.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2009 at 5:15am
Originally posted by jerronimo jerronimo wrote:

Would like to see a sim of the RCF LF18N401 I'm running them in a BR cabinet atm but would like to know if they are also suitable for the X1

This, or,
RCFl18P400 going to be any good here?
kenclasix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenclasix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:56am
Hey guys, newbie here. Would a be compatible with this X1 bin???  http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-EMI-DP18-LISt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>