Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

very silly build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very silly build
    Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:29pm
 this is some of the story so far nearly got four together now think they have either another pair or mayby 4 more to go Big smile 

Edited by Mark James - 22 December 2023 at 8:59pm
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:40pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:45pm
LOL fun 
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Mark James Mark James wrote:

LOL LOL
I MAN SERVE SELASSIE CONTINUALLY... NO MATTER WHAT THE WEAK HEART SAY

fostonshfs.webs.com
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:52pm
yes i couldnt help it i saw the old hifi shed speakers and thought hmmmmmmmm that would look realy silly, lets take a pic tbh im shocked i didnt ratchet it lol il get a beter pic when theres enough bins to keep up with them tops lol
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:52pm
also notice i even splayed them correctly too lol
all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:26am
Nice color scheme... What driver did you use?
https://www.instagram.com/my_modular_journey/
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:34am
chalenger 18-650el mk1 been a nightmare trying to track them down for them lol hopeing to have found another pair for them later today to get them up to 8 , they aint staying that colour :P thats just a bit of a laugh the final finish will be like my old system i imagine as they seem to like the black and bright pink i used to have lol i do believe the doober mid tops will be used above this :-] at least i hope so cos iv been on a mision to obtain the drivers for them lol
Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Mark James Mark James wrote:

also notice i even splayed them correctly too lol

I also tend to do that with pretty much every pair of speakers I see standing right next to one another lol.

Anyhow you could've actually put these in the horns mouth and go semi-coax LOL
Bass =/= Enough
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:59pm
hahaha yeah im waiting to borrow an infinite 8 so i can get the most oout of them tops they clearly need the bridged out put of the infinite  just to wake them aiwa's up they are that amazing! lol
i did think if your going to be silly with a pair of hifi speakers [hifi errrrrr lol] and some horns might as well put the effort in to avoid comb filtering and also just to add i cant realy coax these as with only two bins i need to get them up above head height overwise 1000 messy ravers will miss  the hi frequency of course if anyone has a pair of these aiwas they wanna chip in for a link up il hire out wembley or maybey we could do the main stage at glasto together
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:00pm
lol fxxk it il even get some cardboard and make proper tilt boards for them if were running 2 per side 

Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:40am
Do a single tit board u gots enuff pwr runnin through one of dem aiwas Thumbs Up
Bass =/= Enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>