Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PD1852s vs Turbomax RedEye - SCALA Fri 27th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PD1852s vs Turbomax RedEye - SCALA Fri 27th
    Posted: 24 November 2015 at 7:25pm
Jah Tubbys, Iration Steppas, Aba Shanti.

Wondering which way, people thinks this will go, and how crews have sounded recently?

Thinking of going, but not interested in hearing "soul less", Euro dub all night.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
King Simeon View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Simeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 7:52pm
Not sure there may be another speaker involved.. I'm looking forward to full range of music, old to new. Plenty live instrument productions running on all sounds.
https://www.facebook.com/KingSimeonSound?ref=stream     
https://soundcloud.com/king-simeon
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 4:21pm
I will be there to see this one and have heard both sounds recently too. Aba was ridiculously heavy last time as were iration last time in UOD. I think it comes to a preference of the sound/tome you like as both are devistating on the SPL front.

....dont mind a bit of euro dub...infact i love it!

UOD u get the full musical cross section of dub and roots. Something for everyone
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2015 at 8:21am
ive not been to one yet,,but me mates always going,,& to second how heavy aba was,.he said it was also mega,mega heavy weight,.i heard the last one was battle of the bass's Tongue only heard aba since the change of speakers & amps,,defo sounding a lot more powerfull & rounder to my ears Nuke

Edited by BASSHORSE - 27 November 2015 at 8:22am
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2015 at 1:26pm
Any feedback from this dance?
mrmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 3:46pm
Wasn't there myself but a trust worthy source said Tubbys was heaviest, Aba ok but distorted and Iration had to lock off,bless
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by mrmck mrmck wrote:

Wasn't there myself but a trust worthy source said Tubbys was heaviest, Aba ok but distorted and Iration had to lock off,bless

Do you know if both JTS & Iration were using K20s?

Guess PD1852 question answered, then.

LOL

Edited by levyte357- - 30 November 2015 at 4:08pm
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 4:11pm
I couldn't reach but i was told by a dubhead that iration was sounding heavier until they had a technical. Aba was playing consistently all night and just as heavy. Funnily enough the feedback didnt even mention jah tubbys...
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 6:52pm
I heard iration was loudest spl wise untill break down, aba deep but regular and tubby shifting the most air but not quite the spl of iration, iration and aba on powersoft , unsure about tubby norm ua6 perhaps,still unsure why aba changed from what he had ,

Edited by paulus - 30 November 2015 at 6:54pm
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 7:06pm
Yes Paulus, just been told something similar, by person who was present.

Many contradicting reports, but no one saying anything special happened.
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 9:47pm
I wonder what happened to IS sound or did they lose an amp or what?
"what!?"
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by app app wrote:

I wonder what happened to IS sound or did they lose an amp or what?

Been told that Iration had preamp issues. He was trying out someone else's Pre. not his own. Switched back on at 5am and something wasn't having it but being so close to the end of the dance didn't see the point in wiring up his Pre.

"Music is life"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>