Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING !!! STRAVENS AUDIO A PURE THIEF MAN !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 1:50pm
Mr Stravens has moved on, he now has a new company called "Real Audio" which apparently was registered in October 2016.

I'm sure Steflion has given up on ever seeing his scoops now, but it's really not a bad thing to keep reminding us so others don't get caught.
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 3:06pm
This is really simple.. If something is owed then it needs to be given.. If u bump people then expect it to come back 10 fold. If he's bumped you then forget the law. Looks like U gonna have to deal with it "man to man" good luck on your search. I know how frustrating it is when things are owed.
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 3:18pm
Give thanx Markie !!!
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
www.facebook.com/lionrootssound
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 3:29pm
Find out where he lives or his family and go down and visit.
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 3:32pm
yessss I would like , but nobody on all the address that we have !!
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2016 at 7:49pm
From company records available online.

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917272186/MR-TERRY-STRAVENS/summary

Edited by jbl_man - 26 December 2016 at 7:51pm
Be seeing you.
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2016 at 8:04am
This thief man STRAVENS have as well a new company to fool & thief the peoples in sound buisness                       
                                         !!! BE CAREFUL !!!

Don't buy nothing from this website :

http://www.stravensaudio.co.uk/    ; as u can see a new one !! a f...... new one
http://www.real-audio.uk/               ; as u can see a different name brand to thief people 2 times !!!

As u can see same address but not the same fone !!!!

!!! BE CAREFUL !!!

Edited by steflion - 27 December 2016 at 8:05am
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2016 at 12:55pm
Greetings ,
Some fresh news !! from Stravens , I got him on phone waa a bit surprise to get him cause 14months without any news !! so he told me that I must do apologies to him , to be refund or to get the goods @ home , lol !!
So many apologies to STRAVENS AUDIO !!
Now I m waiting his refund , and will let u know what s going on !
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
astroroots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroroots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 11:29am
Never Buy from STRAVENS audio !!!! this man just stole people . 
More than 2 years that he hold my money and never deliver any boxe.
You probably know some that had problem with him , I confirm !! 
He give money back to some people but not all , and now is back to silence and no communication .
AVOID !!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroroots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 11:41am
Thumbs Down  Exclamation

http://www.real-audio.uk/
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 2:51pm
Look at the address:

Dickens Self Storage, Malleable Way, Portrack Lane, Stockton, TS182QX    

The first bit gives it away.......Hardly a proper industrial unit, is it?
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroroots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 10:24pm
for those who might be interested :

I had contact with stravens today ,

He was paid by myself since juanary 2015 for 4 scoops , 4 kick and 4 tops , loaded and a crest 9001 amplfier .
Actually the only thing I have is an Invoice with the detailled of what he should send me.

He promise me , multiple times to deliver me .

Las time it was in january aftr nearly 8 months of silence (never answer call, email , text etc), that period he refund some of the Big sound system name that he owe money, but always refuse to refund me and said I will be deliver you in 4 weeks .
As I tough that he was back in buisness , i wait .
Then he stop communication one more time .

Today , he contact me just to tell me: you can't touch me with justice cause you paid to Stravens audio , and this compagny is solved , now I run real audio and you have no way to ask anything from me .
the only thing you can get is some unloaded boxes cause i'm nice , I will not deliver you as you expected cause my compagny as no money , and you come asap to pick them or you have nothing and I sell them to someone else .

This is a rapid explanation to what happend , will do a proper site against this thief , and everyone will know who this man is , untill it get in common language to say you're a Stravens to mean you're a liar, a thief , and so...

sorry for my bad english , the official complan about this man will be clear and in proper english .

Now you are warned ;

STRAVENS is a  THIEF

beware real-audio.uk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>