Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New outdoor speaker - Soundboks by saturnus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrjonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:41am
Forgot quote.

Edited by hrjonas - 20 May 2016 at 11:43am
hrjonas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrjonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Saturnus Saturnus wrote:

...before the new tweeter I've designed is implemented and completely solves the issue. It's totally acceptable now though, just it could be better.

EDIT: I should note the high mid/low treble issue really only reared it's head when playing at or close to maximum volume.

Hi Saturnus. Is the new tweeter implemented, or did you fix the issue with the low treble??
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:15am
my backer's email said these would start shipping thurs 26th (yesterday), so hopefully they'll be around and about soon enough!
Brummiejon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brummiejon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 12:20pm
Anyone received their Soundbocks yet? I paid for mine in May and it still hasn't arrived.
BJ
DJ-Dulux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2016 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Brummiejon Brummiejon wrote:

Anyone received their Soundbocks yet? I paid for mine in May and it still hasn't arrived.
BJ

Did it arrive yet, any reviews?

Dupe...
Dupe...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2016 at 11:36pm
Still not got mine in the UK, even though later backers who had later delivery dates have got theirs in the US etc..

The communication from them has been a shambles to be fair
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2016 at 12:53am
It's all part of the full experience package. That's authentic free party level organisation you're feeling, and at no extra cost!

Ganon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ganon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2016 at 3:03pm
Wrote a message to one of the guys from Soundboks at the forum festivalanlæg, just to see if it gets things moving :)
Brummiejon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brummiejon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2016 at 9:06pm
Just got mine today... Review to come but first impressions are that the manual could be better but it's all about the sound and I've not had chance to put it through its paces yet..
BJ
nsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2016 at 11:03pm
Still waiting.

The only outdoors thing I was planning to do sound at was last weekend, so meh...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2016 at 4:27pm
mines in transit..23rd aug for delivery....
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2016 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Hemisphere Hemisphere wrote:

It's all part of the full experience package. That's authentic free party level organisation you're feeling, and at no extra cost!

it'll drink your beer and hit on your friends too, then ask to DJ at peak time
https://www.instagram.com/batteryacidsoundsystem/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>