Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 6:26pm
What kind of problem do you have?
wasid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2018 at 5:43pm
Hi, Voron. I'm with a Zlx15 featuring pops, loud noises like thunder. I think it's some NP capacitor in the + B or -B line, since I already got that defect in a Behringer. You could send the complete schematic to my email:

atendimentosamewa@gmail.com

Thank you.
NealXu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NealXu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2018 at 6:44pm
Hi...I already own an Alto TS112 which I personally find to be a surprisingly good speaker. I've had mine for just over a year and it has been great. I've used it as a keyboard amp, pa monitor and have even used it for FOH for small intimate gigs.
The EV is now only £50 more than TS112a as the prices on the Alto's have gone up and the ZLX 12p has come down.As a result I'd like to know if the EV would be a step up in audio quality, output and frequency range?

Edited by NealXu - 12 April 2018 at 4:17pm
wasid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2018 at 8:18pm
Very good, voron. Thank you. As soon as you find out the defect, post here at the Forum.
coper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2018 at 11:30am
Hi,

voron, can you please send me the schematics for the EV ZLX-12P ?

My email: virtualebox@gmail.com
Thanks.
cyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 7:17am
mr voron can i repair the  input board frimwareQuestion

Edited by cyrus - 09 January 2018 at 7:20am
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 8:52am
Yes, if you have firmware and programmer. I haven't access to firmware files
Djhomeboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djhomeboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 4:50am
Mr Voron I have a Question my Ev Zlx clips when I play it the highs play but the mids and lows go Out. What could it be

Edited by Djhomeboi - 11 January 2018 at 4:57am
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 8:09am
Djhomeboi, you must to check LF speaker at first. LF amp and input board may be damaged also.
romao.eletronica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romao.eletronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 5:28pm
Hello voron! Please can you send me the pdf or jpeg in good quality of the power supply section?. Schematic for Electro Voice ZLX12P, f.01u.288.988 
e-mail: romao.eletronica@uol.com.br
Really thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romao.eletronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 6:53pm
Hi, I did not receive the Electro Voice Scheme ZLX12P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romao.eletronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:54pm
?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 32>