Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2018 at 9:50pm
Wink

javy_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javy_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 2:23am
Hello dear members, hello voron, please can you send me the 2 schematics for Electro Voice ZLX 12P?

I have a pair of zlx12p:
one of them works well at a lower or medium volume, but turning up volume loud (not very loud) the speaker cuts off (only the tweeter works).. then when lower the volume speaker comes up again.

The other zlx12p turns on.. but volume is extremely low, even turning up gain signal is extremely low and distorted.
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 8:06am
javy_b , write your e-mail please
javy_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javy_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 2:57pm
Please send to:
javier.burciaga@gmail.com

knuts2au View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knuts2au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2018 at 10:02am
Hi everyone, newbie to this forum, Electronics tech of all fields over the years including a lot building and repair of audio gear. I have several dead EV Zlx 12-P's at the moment that the smoke has got out. Could i ask you Voron please for a copy of the schematic to make the repair easier . My email is peternorris@internode.on.net
Thankyou from Sunny Australia :)
rezamir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rezamir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 7:50pm
Hello dear Voron , please can you  send me the high quality schematic for Electro Voice ZLX-15p?
Email: reza_mir7@yahoo.com
Thanks
Mac_GR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac_GR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 8:09pm
Hello to all ,

and hello vo
ron,

please can you send me the  schematics for Electro Voice ZLX 15P?

thank you in advance

mkatsaragakis@gmail.com

Edited by Mac_GR - 09 March 2018 at 9:53am
wasid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 9:03pm
Hello, Voron. As promised, I am posting the defect that my box had: no audio and with bursts in the speaker. The responsible for this unfortunately was not in the schemes that kindly provided me, but in the analog-digital processor, next to the DSP circuit. It was the D6 (A7W = bav99). Replaced by 2 1N4148. Thank you very much, Voron.
allhebn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allhebn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 3:04pm
Hello Voron.
Could you please send me the schematics for EV ZLX-12P
mailto:allhebn@gmail.com - allhebn@gmail.com

thank you in advance Smile
allhebn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allhebn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 3:36pm

Thank you very much.

Do you also have schematics for F.01U.268.247 ?

thank you in advance Smile
stevie232323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie232323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2018 at 11:21am
Hello Voron!! Thanks so much for being so helpful and sending us the schematic fopr the Electro-Voice ZLX 12P !!

My name is Steve. I live in London UK and work for a firm called Hy-Tek Electronics in East London.
I am a repair engineer and we get Electro-Voice speakers in from time to time.
I currently have a ZLX12-P on my work bench. It has a problem with the sound.. One of the Combo Jack ports doesn't work and the channels sound a little crackly like cold solder joints or somkething but I would really really apreciate it if you could also send me trhe schematic. A hi quality if possible.
My email is defacato@gmail.com

Thankyou so so much.
I owe you a beer.
x
Kind regards,
Steve.S
stevie232323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie232323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 2:51pm
Aah Voron!! I recieved the email., thankyou so much!! You are very kind. x
Now to get to the bottom of this....
Огромное спасибо !!
😊
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>