Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2018 at 10:06am
it's because when you google for the diagrams this forum is no.1 in the results
Kevin

North Staffordshire

nafo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nafo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2018 at 8:46pm
never mind

Edited by nafo - 19 July 2019 at 1:08am
Paul100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:56am
SmileHi there,
Is there anyone who's brain I can steal??

I had a ZLX 12P in for repair. THanks to the help of the schematics I managed to fix it.
(Broken bridge and some minor components)

After I build it together again it works great but I get an error message "Thermal`on the display after some volume. It does matters if I use more bass in the sound. If I turn down the volume the message disappears.

I used new ordinary silicon isolation sheets after putting things together. The outside back black side of the  speaker does not get very warm.

In the pdf for the TDA 8953 (bass end stage amplifier) there is nothing written about a direct output indication of too high temperature only inside it regulates the output power.

I cannot find any measuring schematics what could indicate this error message.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks Paul
Smile

BTN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 4:30pm
Hello Paul,
Thank you for sending me some info about EV ZLX 12P. It does help a bit. I don’t know what to say how to appreciate you. Again, thank you very much.
HTY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 12:58pm
Hello Voron,
Please send me good q SMD of EV zlx 12p,fo1u288988

Thanks you very much from Myanmar 

kohanthuya@gmail.com
knuts2au View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knuts2au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:01pm
I have just finished rebuilding the power supply in a ZLx12P, replaced the FET, 150R Gate resistor, the driver IC and the 9x1R Drain resistors. Turned on and works ok, but i am concerned about the 1R Drain resistors, standard 1206 SMD's are only rated at 1/4W, 200V which i feel are way under rated. What would the spec's of the original resistors have been? The best i can find in 1206 size is 3watts. Question

PeterN

Horta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by jeff53 jeff53 wrote:

hi mr voron
thank for schematic for electro voice
but it quality is very low and cant see any one it
please send me high quality schematic my imail
romance1353@yahoo.com
thank for help
Большое спасибо брат
Меня зовут Джафар
Я иранский

Horta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 11:22pm
hi voron, please i need power suplly the Zlx-12p eletro Voice.  Thanks a lot.   I livre in Brazil.
alopez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alopez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 8:14pm
Hi everybody. As many of who write in this thread, I came because I need the schematic of this speaker.
Please if Voron or anybody who has the schematic can send me one copy to my email (or post it here), I would be so grateful.
My email: alopez92@hotmail.com

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

jcabrita79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jcabrita79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:04pm
Hello everyone

New to the forum, hope to learn from all of you!
As a lot of people, i'm also looking for the ZLX-12P schematic as i have one on my bench right now! ;)
If anyone can help me with this one it would be most apreciated!
My email is jcabrita79@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Jo£o
deeppetej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deeppetej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:50am
hi did you get the board sorted. I have the exact problem but all I done was power the thing up with no sound
deeppetej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deeppetej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:12am
Hello Voron 
Can you Please Send me Zlx-12p Shematic 
Thank you

djpetejames@hotmail.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>