Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultranet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 7:38am
hi Voron,
Can you please send me schematic for zlx 15a to my email?
tanquocvu@live.com
Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ultranet - 27 August 2018 at 7:39am
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 9:16am
Ultranet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultranet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 9:23am
Hi Voron,
I have followed the link but page not found. Please help me agian. Thanks 
Regards,
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 9:27am
Check your e-mail
Ultranet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultranet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 9:29am
Thanks so much.
Xynyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xynyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2018 at 2:53pm
And again, one more to apply for the schematics: Hi Voron, please send me the schematics for the power amp and input stages. The PSU i got from ET. 

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

Philip

xinixelectronix@gmail.com
voron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2018 at 11:04pm
Xynyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xynyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2018 at 6:27am
Hi Voron,

Thanks for the input schematics, is the power amp part also available?

Thanks again, Philip
Xynyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xynyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 12:30pm
Hi Voron,

Did not get around to this earlier, but thanks for the amp schematics!

You´re a hero!
 Philip
knuts2au View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knuts2au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2018 at 6:05am
Hi everyone, with the multitude of people on here after cct's for these powered speakers, they obviously have a problem with destroying themselves after they are a few years old. In my case i have had 3 burn out power supplies with in a few months of each other. I have rebuilt one which lasted 2 months before destroying itself again. I am reluctant to put them back into service now. Surely someone has found the reason for there self destruction by now. I have checked common things like electro's etc. but can find nothing out of the ordinary.  Any takers on the reason why, and how to cure it??
PeterN
parkyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2018 at 9:49am
Hi,

I too have now had an issue with one of my Electrovoice ZLX 15p Speakers.  I let one of my friends borrow one for a house party, I went up and setup the speaker using my phone as a music player.  My phones volume was set low, so the speaker probably quite high.  I'm guessing after I left my mates son connected his iPad, probably set on high volume and plugged in.  Apparently there was a pop and the speaker stopped working.

The fuse in the IEC mains input connector was blown, on replacing this, the fuse just blows again.

I have searched the net and found schematics for the Power supply section of the amp board, but not the amp part of it :-(.  I have also found a schematic of the Input board.

Does anyone have a schematic of the Amplifier section of the main board???

I'm taking it in to work tomorrow to start to try and find the fault, a schematic of the amp would be incredibly helpful :-)

If anyone has this schematic, please could you email it to me.

Cheers in advance

Iain

mailto:parkyi@me.com - parkyi@me.com

I've just purchased a pair of Mackie Thumps 15A to get me through the weekends gigs, I was reluctant to buy another EV ZLX after this.
Twitch101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twitch101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 5:11pm
Hi all

seems the exodus continues lol

ZLX15P   not 12.

PCB Nr: F.01U.288.989
V01Y13M11
printed in black - 288989 9543LF

need to replace some resisters

R/63 - 71 as the whole area is black and blown ,,  (power input board to the right of the larger Yellow transformer.)

cant seem to upload the photo. :(

anyone got schematic,,, also the values state on most of the resisters from what I can tell are 1R00, these are tiny - not even sure where to order them from. 

any help grateful :)

Chris 
aka Twitch,.
lwc_events@outlook.com

https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/KOA-Speer/RK73H2BTTE1R00F?qs=sGAEpiMZZMu61qfTUdNhG85o4%252bWZHcpa7I5VRYD6VSc%3d
I believe this is what is required???  

Edited by Twitch101 - 12 October 2018 at 6:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 32>