Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 6:18pm
Yes, I fixed mine. I took a chance and ordered the power output IC from Mouser electronics, I think 12 bucks and that took care of it but I would still like to find schematics for both the PA and the input modual. I have spoken to E-V and they are just dicks. They don't want me you or anybody to have them. There were a couple of people on Ebay who would repair your amp plate for about $150.00 which is fair. I'm still looking for the prints so if anyone has them please share.

thanks,
Phil
Henrik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2020 at 5:56pm

Electro-Voice ZLX-12P about 5 years old.

I have alot of "white noice" on Input channel 1, not on channel 2.
It's increase when turning gain up.
The noice is there even if I have no input signal/cable connected.
See attached screenshot of the noice frequency recorded with my phone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10uDrZWnSvjLMP4bEWJtEZSir-BVBwmxX/view?usp=drivesdk

The speaker is also running hot, even with no input signal.

Over 50 degree celsius on the back of the amplifier without any input signal, after only about 5 minutes.
Inside it's 65 degree celsius.

See attached photos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/113gvpk5taAdbBGmZLVQr5jMcfpcNnwt1/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm normally using my phone or TV to connect to the AUX input. (I think that might have caused the problem).

I only used it at home, almost never on high volume.

Thinking about replace the DSP board with the new one that have Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Henrik - 17 December 2020 at 5:58pm
Yukida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2021 at 2:26pm
Hi all,

Could you send me a schematics of Electro Voice ZXA1 and Electro Voice ZXA1 Sub please.

My email address is: hmdangvn@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!
Alexkelik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexkelik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:38am
Have you schematic diagram of electro voice zxa1 , would you mind sending me the copy
Thanks in advance
filenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:48am
I would copy and send it to you but I haven't been able to find one Electro-Voice won't part with it. If it is an audio output problem just replace the output IC which is available from Mouser electronics. I've replaced those a couple of times.
GLAD.I,ATOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAD.I,ATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 11:26pm
Hello. I need Electro Voice ZLX-12P schematic for equipment repair, please email overdrive-sc@hotmail.com

Thanks for listening
ToJo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2021 at 4:19pm
Could you please send scematic of ZLX 15P?

B. R. Tomas
filenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2021 at 4:24pm
I hàve not been able to find the schemac, anywhere.
joztom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joztom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2021 at 12:51am
I kindly ask for power amplifier and other schemas for Electro-Voice ZLX-12P. I am unable to find it anywhere. (joze.zivic@gmail.com)
Thanks in advance!

Edited by joztom - 16 August 2021 at 4:40pm
joztom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joztom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2021 at 6:18pm
Many thanks for kindness.
jmarcio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2021 at 9:12pm
Same boat here, trying to get a copy of the schematic. Can't find it anywhere. My email is smarcio@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Eduardo Fonseca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eduardo Fonseca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2021 at 6:42pm
Hi. In need for schematic for an EV ZLX-12P. Can you please email:
eduardo.m.fonseca@sapo.pt

Edited by Eduardo Fonseca - 28 November 2021 at 6:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>