Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unnamed Design by Lutkeveld (Development Thread)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unnamed Design by Lutkeveld (Development Thread)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollan43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2019 at 5:37pm
slick! Looks cleaner than the previous one. What DSP are you using? Is it configurable as per the ones from sigmastudio, with an graphical interface?  (Not that I have any experience except for looking at YouTube) 

Good luck with the finalization. I'll probably start fooling around with the jab versions in the meantime.
Brummiejon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brummiejon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 10:46pm
Hi
I’m still interested in testing this amp in a brand new boominator, any ideas when it might be ready?
BJ
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Brummiejon Brummiejon wrote:

Hi
I’m still interested in testing this amp in a brand new boominator, any ideas when it might be ready?
BJ

First modules should be ready in about 6 weeks.
There is still quite some work to do on the configuration tool, but anybody who wants to purchase with fixed (known) DSP settings, like the Boominator, can send me a message.

You will receive the module (4 channel amp with BT and DSP), programmer and cable harness for a total of 99€. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal.

Tafse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tafse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 8:28am

This is really impressing Lutkeveld!! Can't begin to imagine all the hours you must have put into this. Is the project still unnamed or have you found a suiting name?

As it is only available with fixed settings at the moment, will it be possible to change from fixed settings in the future if I bought one now?
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2019 at 10:11am
The project has a name:
ZOUDIO AIO4CH

Here is one of the latest pictures with a plexiglass enclosure:

And here are some previews of the configuration tool:

And yes, the firmware will be update-able in the future.

Brummiejon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brummiejon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 6:38pm
I can’t wait to try it in my next project
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2019 at 10:20am
The first product is now online. It is a BMS for 3/4/5S lithium packs. For anyone that wants an easy way to protect and charge their DIY packs.

Features:
-Under/overvoltage protection
-Overcurrent(/shortcircuit) protection
-Cell balancing
-1A MPPT charging circuit for charging from a 24V PSU or even a solar panel (only for 3/4S)

Link:
https://www.tindie.com/products/zoudio/bms345-protection-and-charging-for-345s-lithium/

I will soon do a testrun of the amplifier at the same contract manufacturer
Larzman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2019 at 3:01pm
Looks great and very useful. However, I have 100W solar panels (~18VDC (Voc) at ~ 5 Amps. Would connecting your circuit to this panel destroy the circuit? Maybe I should get multiple circuits, lol.
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2019 at 10:32am
That should be possible, the MPPT point is 17.2V and maximum input voltage is 28V. The charging current is by default 1A, so it would just pull as much as it needs for that 1A charge current. You can not 'overload' it by giving it too much power. I can modify it to a maximum of 4A if that is needed.
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 2:52pm
Aaand the second product is now also available.
Orders will be shipped in the end of februari, in order of payment.

ZOUDIO AIO4CH: 4-channel amplifier with DSP and Bluetooth

Features:
-4x45W class D amplifier (can also be configured as 2.1 of 2.0)
-Bluetooth V4.2 APT-X with True Wireless Stereo
-Configurable DSP
-Easy to use Windows configuration tool
-Small format with high efficiency

Screenshot configuration tool:

As can be seen, a lot of the settings can be easily changed, such as:
-Start and maximum volume
-Battery protection voltages
-Input (left/right/mono) and output (4.0/2.1/2.0) configuration
-13 general filters (equalizers) en 5 filters per channel (crossovers)
-2 equalizers which can be enabled with a button (e.g. indoor/outdoor, bass-boost)
-Volume dependant (dynamic) equalizer
-Delay per channel

Its the ideal board for all 12V/battery powered projects.

al_x View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 7:32pm
Looks great and perfect for a 2.1 project i have in mind
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2020 at 6:07am
That looks like a great solution for 12v rigs!
Pretty keen to buy one in the future (when I get back to box building)
https://www.instagram.com/batteryacidsoundsystem/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>