Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=-PART 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 95>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 5:29pm
yeah, thats what the missis said..to be honest it got a bit out of hand, as these things will. I found out I was going to be a dad for the first time and my mate died in the same week and I got a bit frazzled. This was an easy way for my brain to cope with the rather large things happening.
It's a good excuse to get back out and party though. Alex (my mate) would have approved and it's in her memory, also Alex (my son) will grow up with some good quality sounds around. Both of these things are important to me.
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 6:05pm
"that would do a pretty big garden!"

+1

Yes, you must have some garden!   Smile

And some very understanding neighbours!

Edited by Earplug - 10 March 2020 at 6:06pm
Earplugs Are For Wimps!
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 6:08pm
That looks very cool bud Smile

Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 6:14pm
it's not a bad size, I have 8 acre of woodland on a hill with no houses within 1/2mile so pretty well sorted for space. No house or living on it, just a couple of sheds, caravan and container..... I knew when I bought the land there was a reason… I just needed a container and some emotional blizzard to remember why.. Big stack of speakers sorts it all out.
I plan to do the classic rave stack pic next so will update.
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2020 at 8:51pm

They aren't mine but I found these Orbit 4s out in the wild a few weeks ago in Liverpool.

vertx View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vertx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2020 at 6:34am

www.instagram.com/translate.sound
dtr55dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtr55dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2020 at 12:36pm
edit

Edited by dtr55dan - 06 April 2020 at 12:56pm
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 1:39pm
^^nice Jacko
dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 12:59pm
Managed to get the rig refurbed while on lockdown, lot of long days sanding and painting. Finally got to stack the system with the new tops from Marjan/MM-acoustics as well.

Pick & Mix Soundsystem
jackath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 2:21pm
^^^very very nice! Love the colours....   Got a link to the specs if those tops? 

I've been doing the same... Making use of lockdown to refurb, maintain and paint. Havent quite finished the painting but couldn't resist stacking and taking photos last bank holiday weekend. 

Shattermouth Audio
dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 3:40pm
Your stacks looking nice as well. How’d you find the usb2s? I’ve been thinking of going for a one way bass solution in the future as the cubo kicks are only covering a range of about 20/30hz at the minute.

http://Www.mm-acoustics.com/axios-one/ they’re made by MarjanM here on speakerplans. I stopped by the workshop when I was travelling around Macedonia and had to grab a pair when I heard them LOL
Pick & Mix Soundsystem
Futendra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Futendra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2020 at 1:49am
Played around with half our stack today, as we finally bought our Floodlight HT's :)

Edited by Futendra - 17 July 2020 at 1:50am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 95>