Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lasers!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2019 at 12:21pm
The SD card readers usually allow you to load a basic format ILD file format, and an index file, which can then be selected and basically manipulated via DMX.
They are old, simple functionality, and one of the biggest obstacles can be finding out which ILD file format is supported.
If you ask the question on PL, someone will tell you what the file format is, and suggestions for how you might generate them.
I think James Lehman ('James') has Laserboy which is free, and he's almost guaranteed to respond to your thread recommending his product.

The other cost effective solution might be to get the Moncha lite DAC built in, I think they have an SD card, and it's pretty cheap.

If you have no joy with a response (they're big now and get very busy) get in touch with me and I'll put you in touch with John's sister Winni who used to do GS sales, but now runs her own lighting company. You can buy through her too, and I find her much easier to get hold of.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123