Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STAY AWAY FROM en.toutlehautparleur.fr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gen0me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 8:19pm
You forgot to say about neodymium voice coils nasa diaphgrams and home temperature superconductors.

Anyway cant find much difference to the real world.. In the real one you cant even try audio equipement in used electronics shop.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 2:25pm
Whow, took me a while before I even dared opening this thread again, the title scares me, yet it can't be changed, I forgot my rule of thumb: -When angry wait 24 hours before posting etc.

Nevertheless I stand by my warning, even though it's just a small deal it still wasn't fair, got even worse when I found out he was LYING (Saying first they couldn't cancel orders from US, saying next that they were waiting to collect more order from US to go with the shipment!)

Rudeness is one thing, dishonesty another, on top of that I must be a top customer having bought pallets full of speakers from that shop!

I wouldn't treat any customer like that, particular not a "big" one!
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Andy Kos Andy Kos wrote:

The thing about the internet, is there isnt really anyone 'policing' it effectively, that's why we have fake news that people believe, fake tips on how to charge your iphone in a microwave in 30 seconds, and fake stock levels.

You cant really lie in a physical shop, it's either there or it isnt. Online its very easy to paint a picture of something your arent. 

A large percentage of ebay shops selling stuff in this industry are bedroom businesses and hold zero stock. They are just a sales agent getting stuff drop shipped from a selection of suppliers. Why? Because its quite easy, blag your way into a couple of accounts, and if you got free time on your hands, start listing products.

It's happening on facebook too, people advertising anything and everything, fishing for orders, but without any physical stock to their name,

As ever, Andy has pretty much applied hammer to head of nail.

Drop shipping, when you hold bugger all stock, and have no ability to support what you sell, is the bain of most industries, but seems to be rife in ours.

I always now look for the actual physical address of any online retailer I deal with, google maps can be quite useful! Firstly, if it all goes absolutely tits up, you know where to go, but if they don't even supply a physical address, alarm bells should be ringing.
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
guig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 4:09am
thank to have let us know!
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 3:39pm
you cant win with suppliers, imagine if you had a damaged item and had to send it back. I recently had a problem with blue aran with a damaged item which I couldn't send back. you'd think they'd have better insurances etc.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by moyano moyano wrote:

you cant win with suppliers, imagine if you had a damaged item and had to send it back. I recently had a problem with blue aran with a damaged item which I couldn't send back. you'd think they'd have better insurances etc.

If you accepted delivery there is no insurance.
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Its not quite that simple, if you accept delivery, but find an issue that is courier damage after receipt, we can in most instances still make a claim up to 24 hours after delivery. Different couriers do have different policies.

I always recommend checking items as soon as possible after delivery, and if there is any sign of damage on the parcel, make the driver aware before you sign, and write DAMAGED next to your signature.
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 4:55pm
It was all out of my hands I'm afraid. Was also a large delivery and very hard to spot.

Either way, I lost 😢
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 5:09pm

It was all out of my hands I'm afraid. Was also a large delivery and very hard to spot.

Either way, I lost 😢

How long after delivery did you inform us?
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 7:57pm

Its not quite that simple, if you accept delivery, but find an issue that is courier damage after receipt, we can in most instances still make a claim up to 24 hours after delivery. Different couriers do have different policies.

I always recommend checking items as soon as possible after delivery, and if there is any sign of damage on the parcel, make the driver aware before you sign, and write DAMAGED next to your signature.

My delivery drivers go out of their way to avoid me sometimes, as I open and inspect in front of them depending on what it is, ie drivers. If the box is pristine sometimes I don't bother and write unchecked when I sign it.
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by SamV SamV wrote:

My delivery drivers go out of their way to avoid me sometimes, as I open and inspect in front of them depending on what it is, ie drivers. If the box is pristine sometimes I don't bother and write unchecked when I sign it.

When I have said I wanted to inspect the goods before i signed, i was told categorically that I was not allowed to open the parcel until I had signed for it, that if i didn't sign for it it would be sent back. 

Also the signature was a digital thing that didn't really work properly and really wouldn't have had any opportunity to sign as damaged... :/ 

Never had any issues though and always check contents as soon as I actually have the parcel.
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 10:01am
I'm not sure how long. It was all done by the supplier but he was asked to send it back. Why send it back if you already know that nothing can be done about it ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>