Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fane studio 10m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fane studio 10m
    Posted: 07 January 2017 at 4:51pm
Wanted x3, fane studio 10m drivers. Working or (blown as long as magnet not shifted.) cash waiting.
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 12:18am
Ive got a pair unopened boxed up here. Pm me if you're interested.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2017 at 10:37am
I got a fresh reconet and my friend has two used
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 9:05pm
Are any of the Studio 10M's offered above still around ?

What i look for is a bit special, though. I seek one or more of the units with the large silver sticker on the back and a slighly greenish (quite faint green) cone, like this
https://gebrauchte-veranstaltungstechnik.de/ad-148326-Fane+Studio+10m++10LF+Driver++%E2%80%9EVintage%E2%80%9C+

Not the early ones with the black-anodized pole plate and not the later ones with the black stickers on the back or the ones with the double half-roll ("McDonald's m") surrounds.

The ones i look for are perhaps not the most efficient or fastest-sounding of the various versions having a rather heavy cone, but they go a tad further down, i heard
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:38am
I have just a single, I'll see if I can remember to check it when I'm back in town...
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:21pm
Sounds good, let me know. Single unit is fine, i wasn't expecting to get a lot of offers fast on this request

If it's the reconed one you offered earlier, it _probably_ isn't usable, too many later ones on water-based edge treatment -- around 86 thru 91 should be fine, judging by my state of my (incomplete) research into these units

Ralph

Edited by gibber - 07 March 2017 at 9:24pm
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 9:28pm
i apparently can't send PM (maybe to new to forum) so please let me know if still available.
Looking for several of these, but certain version only, see post i did in this thread.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 12:24pm
It is available, but actually looks like it has been reconed to me, cone looks brand new!
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 4:34pm
Still got a pair, brand new in sealed boxes. Make me an offer...
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 8:54pm
Great to read three units are available !
For the new ones, i'd need the numbers in the date code stamp on the side of the basket if possible. If packaging is still sealed, i understand you don't want to break, but would appreciate picture of labels on the box.
For the reconed one, i'd need pics and compare to what i have here already. This is not a purely cosmetic exercise, trust me i had this with Studio 8M units as well -- so many changes over the production years that it's better to settle for (same) "period instruments".
gibber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 1:08am
I can't PM to make offers, as not enough posts yet; guess you could PM me and then maybe i am allowed to reply to that PM.

Still interested in units that have their white color 6-digit date stamp on side of speaker frame ending on 86 thru 92.
For the unopened ones, a pic of the label side of the carton will do.

Ralph

Edited by gibber - 13 March 2017 at 1:10am
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2017 at 10:38am
Here's a pic of mine, it's fresh reconed, I'm not sure when, had it with a pile of other things in a trade, costs more to recone that the sale price:

http://www.dba.dk/ny-pris-10-fane-studio-1/id-1005032655/

I'll see if I can get around to take a pic of the basket if u still want it, I'm rebuilding my workshop, so everything is kind of crazy in there atm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>