Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 4 channel amp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Mark James Mark James wrote:

Originally posted by Earplug Earplug wrote:

13 pages of comment on an amp that isn't even on the market yet?    Confused

compared to some amps this ones a bit slow off the internet discussion starting block, LOL

I love and hate where threads on SP go in equal measures sometimes. Round in circles for the most part.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 2:31pm
LOL!
Clap
So when is the test scheduled for? curious to see how it turns out, and what first buyers says

www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
Elliot Thompson View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elliot Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Aman Gebru Aman Gebru wrote:

You have a lot so say as to why your sound is superior Elliot. It's been 13 years since you joined and not once have you posted a pic of your sound. But lots of comments of how others should run there's.

So show us what you run Elliot.

As the old proverb goes, pics or you didn't happen.

Or maybe you don't have a sound and are just mental.

I don't recall ever stating... 

You have a lot so say as to why your sound is superior Elliot.

Please show me where I have ever stated that. 

I have posted pictures of some of my amplifiers in the Amplifier Internal post. You are welcomed to search over 300 pages to find it if you like. I have also posted a video of one of my Peavey IPR2 7500 in addition to one of my Crown MA 5000vz years ago when I made my review on the Peavey IPR2 7500 on Speakerplans.com.  

I have also created videos of various RAW speakers I've purchased new or used on Ebay in order to see what they can do. Lots of real time measured graphical videos of loudspeakers playing music in addition to amplifier bench testing using my test equipment. 

Again, you are more than welcome to search for those things if you like. 

Best Regards, 

Elliot Thompson
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by JBK JBK wrote:

Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

I am not bashing, just stating the obvious. 
You're not stating the obvious. You'r extending what you thinkof some sounds to ALL the roots sounds. we''re not all the same. period.

Clap

You have a lot so say as to why your sound is superior Elliot. It's been 13 years since you joined and not once have you posted a pic of your sound. But lots of comments of how others should run there's.

Shocked

@Andy K... Patiently waiting for your final results..

Was about to shop for 2x used QSC PLX/CX for Mids/kicks... Will wait for your test..Thumbs Up

Edited by levyte357- - 27 January 2017 at 4:47pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 5:47pm
As before it's lost in the translation.  Some countries have no way of saying:EXAMPLE>  I'm late, sorry, could you meet me up the road?, They say, YOU WILL MEET ME UP THE ROAD.

One is rude here, but not elsewhere.  Bloody Internet

But as for Elliot not showing kit/testing!   Behave

It's everything, not everythink!
B_Bender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 6:10pm
let's not all have too many red stripes and start abusing each other
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 6:41pm
No let's get the VR-SP-forum going now, so people can smash each other up virtually, get their anger out while others enjoy the fun, who cares about the topic?
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 9:14pm
Topic......squirrel poop in every bite....

Now then, how on Earth do we go from spotting a new amp. To running down Roots sounds????

It was a very simple question expecting some light hearted chatter, thinking this may well be a useful item to add to many a system. Not expecting it to take on FFA but was expecting it to be better than TSA's.

Maybe we should blame it on Brexit...???

In bass no one can hear you scream!
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by midas midas wrote:

Now then, how on Earth do we go from spotting a new amp. To running down Roots sounds????

It was a very simple question expecting some light hearted chatter, thinking this may well be a useful item to add to many a system. Not expecting it to take on FFA but was expecting it to be better than TSA's.

poxy Brexit ruining it for everyone...
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by midas midas wrote:

It was the Russians
suiluj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suiluj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2017 at 2:18am
Originally posted by t.geessounds t.geessounds wrote:

So its more like a grounded bridge Class D? Each module  = 1 channel. 

Below is his little brother 4 channel also. A single module = 2 channels.

BooM BASSTIK EleCtronics and Communications Engineer
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2017 at 11:15am
Is this the same amp?
So has the new amp been tested & verified yet???

:-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>