Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Beringer iNUKE 6000 thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by nickyburnell nickyburnell wrote:

What is the real world non Roots 4r performance like?  IE 2 x Gsub with XB's

can personally answer that i have been usin inuke 6000 dsp since halloween 2014 mostly on 4 ohm stereo i use mine on ' disco duty ' but my wifes disco includes  hip hop rnb house garage bashment and reggae and other urban types of tunes  LOL i run 2 700 watt 18's actively on one channel i run them heavy i can get the amp to clip on the really heavy tracks or if in a big room the 18's cud take a bit more than the amp can give in 4ohm mode but it gives enough and we played in sum big rooms like rubery social club !!!

feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by U.Viktor U.Viktor wrote:

Here is why the INUKE is not a professional category amplifier and kills music, sound quality.

- INUKE power supply injecting large current harmonics to the mains (NO PFC)
- Output frequency response is UNPREDICTABLE on real speakers (while perfect on resistive load..)
- Output waveforms, distortion are load type dependent due uncontrolled output filter, voice and singers like got nausea
-  Improper cooling structure (no heatsinks)
- Vulnerable circuitry in electrical and mechanical means, lack proper of protections
- Power levels are nowhere near what is advertised

inuke 12000 on bass and pkn for tops LOL  
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 8:33pm
Viktor needs to stop with this berry bashing - it's a budget amp for heaven's sake.
If the inuke amp costs as much as the PKN, then yes fire away. Not when the inuke costs almost a fifth of the equivalent PKN or touring grade amp.
Im buying an inuke and it's going to make me money.
You can't polish a turd!
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

What is the real world non Roots 4r performance like?  IE 2 x Gsub with XB's

can personally answer that i have been usin inuke 6000 dsp since halloween 2014 mostly on 4 ohm stereo i use mine on ' disco duty ' but my wifes disco includes  hip hop rnb house garage bashment and reggae and other urban types of tunes  LOL i run 2 700 watt 18's actively on one channel i run them heavy i can get the amp to clip on the really heavy tracks or if in a big room the 18's cud take a bit more than the amp can give in 4ohm mode but it gives enough and we played in sum big rooms like rubery social club !!!

[IMG]http://www.freeindex.co.uk/media/listingpics/48/216/club034.jpg" height="375" width="500[/rIMG]

When are you next playing out? I'd like to hear your sound
You can't polish a turd!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 8:56pm
have to be honest iv only heard [knowingly] a pkn amp once a and errrr it was a spare used when an inf8 got broken by someone plugging a speakon from ch1 into channel 2 [not my mistake i laughed alot when i saw it tho] and i was not realy that impressed with the pkn, was on a par with ffa etc not a fan tbh hope to be proven wrong tho but the sound quiality was a noticeable step down from the inf8 tbh like all class d i guess
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Fisher Price front panel.  Why??????

I know.. Only reason I haven't bought one to live in the lock up..

Came real close yesterday, it was the added tenner for Paypal payment, that deterred me this time!!!LOL

Same here, I wanted something cheap and light to run some mid-tops for mobile disco gigs and looked at the I-nukes but decided I couldn't live with the looks which is actually pretty daft is it not? Instead I bought a Kam KD1000 which does the job more than well enough (and is tiny!) with my only complaint being that it sometimes sounds a little 'bright'. 
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 9:34pm
I've said this somewhere else, I swapped some heavyweights for the inukes, I run them 4r 45 to 150 and they are ok, of course they put some crap in the signal, of course they are not pkn/powersoft, but I run them to death and they still keep giving, for £250 what is there to complain about? I run my subs 45 and below with ca18s, I swapped out my ca 12s for the inukes and most say they sound more aggressive and harder hitting, at £750 for three amps with three years warranty I don't care, however, they will not deliver at 30hz and compared to crests on mid top they are pants. 
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by njw njw wrote:

Came real close yesterday, it was the added tenner for Paypal payment, that deterred me this time!!!LOL

Same here, I wanted something cheap and light to run some mid-tops for mobile disco gigs and looked at the I-nukes but decided I couldn't live with the looks which is actually pretty daft is it not? Instead I bought a Kam KD1000 which does the job more than well enough (and is tiny!) with my only complaint being that it sometimes sounds a little 'bright'. 
how you finding the kd? i might end up with a couple of the 3000 running our 186 horns and been wondering what they are like
also there is a switch for the input sensetivity? or is the spec sheet just a garble? lol
M4trix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M4trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 11:02pm
Anyone performed a burning test with iNuke 6000 over 24 hours ? I would like to see this sucker suffer ! LOL
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Mark James Mark James wrote:

Originally posted by njw njw wrote:

how you finding the kd? i might end up with a couple of the 3000 running our 186 horns and been wondering what they are like
also there is a switch for the input sensetivity? or is the spec sheet just a garble? lol

To be honest it's a good little amp, it's powering a a pair of 15+1's so nothing demanding but it's got a surprising amount of grunt especially when you consider it's no bigger than an lms, I've had it nearly a year and had no reliability issues, it does get quite warm when idling which was a bit worrying at first but when it's under load and the fans kick in it cools right down. As said it sounds a bit brighter than a 'traditional' amp but on bass this is obviously going to be a non issue. I've ran big heavy 3u amps for years but my days of lugging those about are long to be honest after hearing what this little Kam can do which I think is testament enough really. Oh, and definately no switch for sensitivity, I've just looked.Smile
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 11:42pm
lol on the spec sheet it says 1v 0.77v and 32db gain which cant be true without it being switchable lol thats the issue i got atm. sounds like im gonna have to get a couple and get someone to bench them to find out the input sensetivity lol 
good to hear they do the job tho i like this :-)
thanks for the comments much apreciated :-)
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 12:04am
This is actually getting silly now

https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_km1700.htm
It's everything, not everythink!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>