Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Budget amps - part3, 4.... 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patryk1305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 7:04pm
Just ordered two Embarrassed (For now...) 
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by bob4 bob4 wrote:

on paper that thing appears to sit exactly between TA2400 and Proline 3000 Powerwise….. Geek

wish I was in the uk, would order one immediately (and get beaten by the wife on delivery… LOL)

Not going to be anywhere close to the Proline, different level
It's everything, not everythink!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 10:48pm
LOL has this thread suddenly caused a huge spike in the sales of this amp in the space of 24hours? lol
thats like what 10 sold ..... shame im skint or id give them a try on the 186 horns bit down on power for them but hey at less than 35quid to amp each bin i think id live with the 1db difference LOL!
not saying they are actualy that good tho time will tell i guess lolLOL
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
I-shen Soundboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-shen Soundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 11:16pm
There could well be an equivalent spike in eBay listings in a month or two, but I've just done my bit to free up (reinforced) shelf space in the Farnell warehouse.

Big thanks to the OP for posting.
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Mark James Mark James wrote:

thats like what 10 sold ..... 

The stock was originally sitting at 70 units Tongue so 43 sold

Will dig the codes out for the lower powered ones if anyone is interested 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-shen Soundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2017 at 11:29pm
If they're also going stupid prices, what are you waiting for?
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 12:15am
2 heading to cumbria....Hope they are not total poop.
In bass no one can hear you scream!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 12:43am
some ones going to get to work in the morning and be like "wtf wev sold like 2 in a year now nearly 50 in  just over a day wtf is going on?" lol
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-shen Soundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 1:17am
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 1:38am
Originally posted by JBK JBK wrote:

Originally posted by hi grade hi grade wrote:

Don't know why you would want to buy a cheep amp and want to do anything under 4ohms the week point is the psu but 12 month warranty and 1 went down Saturday I received a brand new by Monday can't complain about 2 years agoI used 6 pd 1850 on a pl9 for a test 63 amp single phase pl9 kept Chipping out the breaker switched to the pas amp and was clearly louder people are still talking about that day now in Manchester as it completely drowned out 2 well known sounds for around 60 metres away

Please, what is the "pas amp"? brand and model?
are you talking about pascal modules? or the sanway lg copies?
Also, I don't find any info on marvin amplifiers on the net, i just find guitar amps

I understand "proper english" but sometimes "internet english" is just a bit confusing

message Marvin on here Marvin where are you ?? And yes pascal 14000 is a lab gruppen based amp assembled in the uk with his upgrade I think
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 8:37am
25 in stock…… these are going fast!
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 10:08am
Bet the returns department are off sick next week!

Don't forget the 8r figures, 800w,  well lets say its 700 or so. Plenty for 600w single 18 cab
It's everything, not everythink!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>