Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Void Digidrive V2 - Firmware

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Void Digidrive V2 - Firmware
    Posted: 11 March 2017 at 10:13pm
Anyone using this unit? What firmware version is yours running?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 10:18am
anyone?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 10:46am
are they the same as the xilicas? or do they have void firmware? i only ask because i updated the firmware on my xilica xp units the other day.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 10:56am
no they are alldsp plp226 units, but the void software/firmware on the void site is way old (2014)

i've managed to get the latest firmware flashed to mine, v3.8.22 from feb 2017 (https://www.alldsp.com/downloads/customers/AllDSP_OEM/3_8_22_114920/Release_Notes_v_3_8_22_114920.pdf)

also managed to get the newer software to talk to my machine

i was just wondering what firmware others had on theirs and if it was useful to detail how to do it etc
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 12:52pm
anyone else running digidrive v2 and can let me know their firmware version?
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 6:25pm
sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm quite curious as to how you managed to install the latest firmware and managed to get AllDSP's software to work with your machine.
I also own a plp226 (although it's not a digidrive but a miltec dnp26) and of course the software that's available via miltec is old and the recent AllDSP software does not recognise my unit, so I'm wondering if there's some sort of special procedure to force a firmware update or if I'm stuck in the past !
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 7:07pm
You can probably do it. Have you got a link to the latest software available? I will doctor it for you to include the firmware update.
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 7:44pm
Cheers mate that's really nice of you ! the link to my latest available software is:http://www.miltecdistribution.co.uk/downloads  (the v3.4.2, which I believe only runs on win 7 or less), and of course I hope to upgrade to this:  http://https://www.alldsp.com/downloadAllControl.php?vers=3_8_22_115102&dir=AllDSP_OEM/3_8_22_115102&name=DSP_Control_Software.

Edited by michmich - 28 August 2017 at 7:44pm
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 7:45pm
Can you check and see what firmware is installed on the unit? (You can do it via the front panel, can't remember exactly combo tho)
michmich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michmich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 8:29pm
well apparently mine is 3.4.2
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 10:00am
the software there won't install for me, it just rolls back instantly. I had the same issue with the Void software. can you create a zip file for me, of the contents of the program directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Miltec\MT-DNP\" if you can upload it somewhere I can get the info I need to make you an updated copy
Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 10:47am
Updating different version to OEM unit is very tricky as the software reads the unit code.

However, that rollback issue is likely to be caused by Win8/8.1/10 driver digital signature enforcement. You need to do advanced restart with that feature disabled to get the software installing correctly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>