Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Stuff For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Full 4sub 2MT 2horn Paraflex rig build kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dokkodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full 4sub 2MT 2horn Paraflex rig build kit
    Posted: 12 May 2023 at 9:55pm
Howdy all

Short version - I am selling a birch ply set of panels which are essentially a CNC cut kit for 4 dual type-O Cram subs, 2 dual 15 mid-tops and will consider including 2 x 2” B&C DE750 drivers with JBL 2380a horns. Everything you need to build the cabinets and horns for a pretty decent paraflex rig!

Extended remix - Im a joiner and run a small sound system i have built. About a year ago I drew and had cut all the panels you need to build the above. It was just as the russian-ukraine war was starting and the prices for BB ply were about to go sky high, so i panicked and ordered all this! However the reality is I am very happy with my little system as events I cater to with it are generally only up to a few hundred people and it satisfies all my needs, I dont have the time or need for a system thrice the size.

Ill be a little sad to let go of this particular dream and might be open to a collaboration to get it up and running, where I provide the materials and build, for someone who can provide the drivers and racks and most importantly, gigs. But that would need discussing and i am probably happier with the simplicity of selling it. I will consider taking on the building of the cabinets without further rights to the rig, but would have to charge my workshop day rate. In any case I will provide the drawings I used for the cut list and the panels are labeled so assembly should be possible by anyone with some tools and a good amount of patience.

Im based just outside Bristol in the UK south west. If you are interested please DM me and we can discuss but serious enquiries only please. Thanks all

Post Reply Post Reply