Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Its just plain silly,BISHOPSOUND VS L'ACOUSTICS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Its just plain silly,BISHOPSOUND VS L'ACOUSTICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 5:10pm
it will be :)

MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Bishopsound Bishopsound wrote:

Originally posted by MarjanM MarjanM wrote:

I blocked him on FB after a very short talk with him.
If he thinks he can sell chinese 18 inch driver for the same price as people can get 18SW115 or 18NLW9601, than he is not strait in his head.

Hi Marjan
Sorry you think bad of me, none of my drivers are £400. I do not make a neo 18" yet but I am working on it. I am aiming to make a credible neo 18" and sell it for under £200 direct to end users in the UK. If you would like to try out some of my drivers in Macedonia let me know. I have a small factory in China and my team have worked with me since they left school. I am sorry if i offended you I can assure you this was not my intention.

Take care
Andrew
Andrew@bishopsound.com

Andrew, 18SW115 and 18NLW9601 are way below 200 pounds to manufacturers. I tried to tell you that, but to no avail. Good Chinese 18 inch driver should be in the range of 150 euro shipped from European address, not from China. Above that, we will stick to the BC and 18Sound. 
Now i know that not everyone can get them for that price, but those that can, are buying hundreds of units per year.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
chris_k View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Bishopsound Bishopsound wrote:

[QUOTE=nickyburnell]".....
Fine looking product you have, just stop the bull. It aint British, you don't manufacture drivers as such, you do the same as a ton of others by commissioning a Chinese cheap driver. This whole British, I manufacture, it's the best, is really a case for trading standards. You have put yourself forward as Dell Boy in the minds eye of a lot of people. But hey, bet you have more money than me, carry on, but don't expect respect of any sort here. Class D all over again.

you are very close with Class D. Same region and a couple of the same names.

I wonder if the carlsbro employees ever got paid Andrew...
www.mi-pro.co.uk/news/read/anger-grows-following-carlsbro-collapse/013179
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567