Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shoreham by Sea,Sussex...anyone nearby?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shoreham by Sea,Sussex...anyone nearby?
    Posted: 07 November 2017 at 9:53pm
Need a parcel collected,not massive,to bring back to east London....would appreciate it if anyone could help,before i start contacting Parcel 2 break etc?

Thumbs Up
Be seeing you.
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 12:50am
I’m on tour in Europe till the 23rd, if you can’t find anyone else and can wait then when I get back I could.
RoadRunnersDust View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoadRunnersDust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 10:46am
Sister lives in Worthing so could pop along and pick it up and bring it to Guildford if you fancy a pop round the 25 to get it?
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 11:10am
I'm on holiday til Sunday, but could do it next week if you haven't sorted by then
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 3:13pm
Thanks for the replys guys, have booked it with Parcel Monkey to collect it tomorrow,i will let you all know if they manage to cock it up,as seems to happen everytime i try and use one of these firms!

Smile
Be seeing you.
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 9:03pm
Silly arse you should have give me a call I had a truck in Shoreham yesterday Confused
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2017 at 1:36am
Originally posted by colint colint wrote:

Silly arse you should have give me a call I had a truck in Shoreham yesterday Confused

You're meant to be retired, what you doing with a truck :p
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2017 at 12:02pm
Ok,thanks once again chaps, but credit where it's due....i booked the collection and deliver with Parcel Monkey....they picked it up on time,and delivered it 10 am the following morning,in perfect condition.

20kgs,next day delivery,for £9 including the optional insurance too, so on the basis of this,i can recommend them.

Clap
Be seeing you.
 Post Reply Post Reply