Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First Speaker Build! HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mauisurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 8:50am
Yes! Thank you toasty Ghost. Im having an issue with the one I picked. Its hard to get them super close together because of the bolting config then I realized it was probably the wrong thing because everyone was talking about the sealed back... I will switch to that for the four and hopefully the bolt config will allow for me to get them much closer to the throat.
mauisurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mauisurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 9:42am
Toasty... OEM sealed back 4”? Could you send me more info on that one?
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 10:04am
If you do as suggested and look at the unity horn build in the 12 volt forum on here you will see exactly what drivers were used and the build of some very good unity horns.

JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 10:54am
Got some pictures?
OIL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 12:36pm
I hope you're trolling...

If not I would recommend you not to copy the sh96 but rather make something on your own...

Maybe something like this, but for high frequency's will be great as a start: http://www.audioxpress.com/files/attachment/2595

(if you really wanna build a synergy horn, drop me a PM. I'm willing to help you.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234