Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2x10" vented horn idea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeuroWinter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2021 at 2:28am
Looks amazing, awesome pictures and great build!
Is there a cnc cut sheet around anywhere? 
Fsurfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fsurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2021 at 8:11am
Amazing threadThumbs Up I would love to redesign the pair of side firing floorstanders I use at home, but space is a premium and the neighbours are too closeErmm

Edited by Fsurfer - 24 January 2021 at 8:22am
LjudLahger View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Noud Noud wrote:

It sounds tide, clean, kick nice, makes the scoops sound "slow".

A 15” with a bl of 38,7...I can understand that thing will sound like a beastSmile
Noud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 9:25am
Sorry no cut sheet available.

Yeah they sound amazing! the output at 40hz make them sound like a big box and still have a great punch when the kick hits!

I'm still planning a test day to test them in different room. also to test the full set 4x k20 and 4x altcon 15 at high splBig smile

Earlier this week I download a demo of Smaart DI2 and learning as much af I can before test day. Maybe when the current situation is getting better I want to take a course en buy the software.
smitske96 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 2:55pm
If measuring on the subs extensively, I would advice to do that outside (the less buildings the better).
Some CEA2010 burst tests would be interesting on those paraflex designs.
Noud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 7:31pm
Its been a wile but I finally dit a off axis measurement to the main speaker.
1m above the grill, outside, on its back on the ground.

on axis
15dg off
30dg off

60x40 horn

AlphaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlphaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2022 at 1:43pm
Nicely build. And I'm honored that someone took my design as inspiration and model. But for what reason is the external appearance copied in such detail (including cutouts and railings not needed in the passive version and mounting points for original accessories you probably don't have)? And why is the name identical to the original model? The speaker components are not the same as in the original anyway.
Noud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2022 at 9:23pm
Thank you for this great design! I like it very much!
I made the railing to have the option te use the flyware.
In the future I will buy the Seeburg multirig. 
There’s no real reason why I used the same name.
I don’t know what the original components are. I had the faitals already I they seemed to be a good match. 

Out of curiosity witch driver are in the original? 
Daddy Culture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daddy Culture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 1:44am
Load the SCOOP with a B&C 18DS115... then make the test again LOLLOL

The Paraflex is great, but it was unfair compare a DS115 against a Fane 18XB, the B&C has a much stronger motor.

Edited by alehmarques - 14 May 2022 at 1:47am
Daniel Skrotzki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Skrotzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2024 at 9:04pm
Könnte man gegen Geld den Plan haben ?
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2024 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Daniel Skrotzki Daniel Skrotzki wrote:

Könnte man gegen Geld den Plan haben ?

Les mal bitte ein bisschen weiter oben den Beitrag vom user "AlphaC".

Er ist der Entwickler der hier kopierten Box und fand es eher uncool dass der TE seinen Nachbau auch noch haargenau wie das Vorbild benannt hat, mit gefräster typenbezeichnung auf der Anschlussplatte etc...   

PS: Forensprache englisch......

Edited by bob4 - 02 February 2024 at 7:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789