Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EM Acoustics Quake MSE 118

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EM Acoustics Quake MSE 118
    Posted: 26 January 2018 at 11:02am
So, trying to find between 8-12 of these for a friend who is wanting to up his game.

Tried searching for the plans to go the easy and creative route but came across the old "Photobucket issue" when trying to look at pictures etc and also can't find that old old post with a Quake missing a side in someones front room with a dodgy electric heater or something right???

Either way, I know TallMike was the guy to speak to but he's not been online for two years and I can't find any details for TwinnyPaul

Can ANYONE help me in finding some of these or the images / plans so i can get to designing something similar if we cant find any to purchase?

Cheers guys, hopefully this wont be a total ball ache to complete.

Beer
Team DB
Ionkontrol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ionkontrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 11:14am
Still a current product, so the usual asking for plans rules apply.

Contact Mike on the site, sure he will be able with info on who has piles of them.

luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 12:37pm
That living room pic was posted by BASSHORSE i think?
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 2:27pm
Merv at Eurohire in Basingstoke had some.
RoadRunnersDust View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoadRunnersDust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 11:39pm
If TallMike was the person I think it is then give Mike Bamber from LiveSoundGuildford a call... He should be able to supply EM gear. Just tell him he’s NOT allowed to sell you my 21s from the corner of his storage ;)
loonie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 3:14pm
I hope you're right good sir!

Team DB
 Post Reply Post Reply