Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Truss again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 2:07pm
Prolyte H30D and F33 use the same sort of pins and egg connectors right?

Is there any reason to choose one over the other? Because I've struggling to see much difference other than H30D having more suppliers near me. 
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 7:49am
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 1:06pm
Sorry that wasn't from the point of using them together but more to find which was superior.
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 2:52pm
Look at load tables, (but bear in mind the global one will be in pounds, where as the prolyte one will be in kg) get a hands on demo, ask around. I haven't used the global truss product so couldn't say. If the prolyte is easier to get cross rentals and is about the same price then go with that. But i'll repeat the suggestion of going up to a 4 chord truss 
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2018 at 1:25pm
A good chunk of my rating of 'superior' is based on rigging. Given that they use the same system, they're identical in that regard.

As James says, if you can get the Prolyte for Global money then go with that if you don't already own any.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2018 at 1:32pm
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2018 at 2:30pm
Amazing thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12